𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 - 𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪 "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

"I'm just saying if she really hated it here, she wouldn't have let me fuck twice." Spazz said defending his new "girlfriend".

"She hate it there cause you ugly that's all."

"I'm ugly, but my dick ain't." He scrunched his face up.

We were currently at camp making and packaging drugs. I was cooking the cocaine, Sani was bagging weed and the guys were packing and separating pills.

"She could be faking it, I've done that plenty of times." Saniyah replied and Spazz sucked his teeth. It was quite for a few seconds.

"How you know if a girl fakin it?"

"Either Overly dramatic or not dramatic enough." Sani replied them glanced to me.

"You ever faked it friend?"

"Nope." I said real fast without thinking and realized it when Draco eyed me with a small smirk.

"Damn what nigga got you right?" Von asked rhetorically. "I'm tryna get my girl like you."

"Lay it down right and you ain't gone have no issues, simple as that." I shrugged and they continued the conversation. I zoned out the conversation and got on my phone once the coke was done and just needed to be bagged.

What broke me out of my thoughts is the doorbell ring and I looked up scrunching my face together. It was Nasir to get the door and in walk another guy who looked just like Spazz and three girls.

Sani looked backed at me and I gave her that same look because why the fuck random people coming into our traphouse?

"KJ and Sani, this is my twin brother Chucky and his girlfriend Chloe and her sister TT and they friend Bailey." Spazz introduces to us to them.

"Spazz and Chucky? Well alright." I muttered cause them dudes sound like evil twins forreal.

"Please tell me you're calmer than Spazz?" Sani questioned Chucky whom just laughed while dappin up his twin.

"Ain't no such thing as calm for them niggas." Draco got up and headed over to me causing my heart to beat little too fast.

"He's not lying." Chloe said making a yikes face.

Draco leaned against the counter facing me, but away from everyone else. I looked at him while weighing and bagging the drugs up.

"What would you do if I just sniffed this shit?" I asked Drac and we stared at each other before laughing.

"You sure you ain't do that already?" He asked before sippin out his cup.

"I been cooking this shit for awhile, I'm not sure anymore." I shook my head.

"You'll be Ight mama," He chuckled before going quiet and looking at me again.