Epilogue

A few months have passed, The Fantastic Four have officially become New York's number one superheroes. Fighting crime here and wherever they are needed around the world. Y/N has since sold her house to officially move into the Baxter Building with Johnny, she does still do her walks through Central Park saying hi to everyone she had been friends with.

As for her store, she decided to sell it. The price in damages was too great for her to fix and reopen it, as much as it broke her heart, she signed the papers to sell it. With the sponsor money Johnny had made, he was able to buy the top three floors below Reed's penthouse to make more room and upgrades for everyone.

It was peaceful of course but sometimes everyone needed their own space. Y/N would often sneak away to the park or to the balcony to read to herself with Johnny soon joining her. He always claimed he missed her even though they spend every minute together but for him it was never enough.

It was hard on them with Johnny being gone every day or longer, he soon suggested that Y/N should join them when they leave for places outside the states. She agreed and has now visited half the places she has always wanted to go making memories with the love of her life and also her brother.

-- That Morning --

Y/N got up early, making herself hot chocolate to get ready for the day. She was careful not to wake Johnny, he had just come home from a mission the night before and was exhausted. Y/N soon snuck back into their bedroom getting dressed and left to the streets of New York.

As she walked down the street, she passed by what used to be her store and saw it covered so no one could see the renovations being done. Ever since she sold the store, she refused to even walk down the street it was on, too heartbroken to see it but sometimes she would find the courage to do it.

She stood there just staring at the sheet over the building watching men go in and out carrying tools and things when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her making her gasp but relax when she saw who it was.

"What're you doing out here Pidge?" Johnny asked concerned knowing how she felt about this particular area

"I-I just wanted to see it." she took a deep breath "What're you doing awake?"

"I didn't feel you next to me so I got up and got dressed. I saw you walk over here."

She nodded "I was going to go read at Central Park, but come on. I know you're tired-"

"I'll join you..." Johnny softly smiled as she took his arm holding him tight

she looked at the building one last time and started to walk to Central Park

🍁

Y/N and Johnny made their way through the park saying hi to everyone just enjoying their day

Y/N and Johnny made their way through the park saying hi to everyone just enjoying their day. Soon Johnny found a bench, he watched Y/N sit as he went to lay down resting his head on her lap. She pulled out Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Y/N read out loud, one hand holding her book and the other playing with Johnny's now growing hair.

They stayed like that for hours, taking turns reading each chapter until Johnny's phone went off. Another mission, Y/N understood. It was the price of dating a hero and she could not be anymore prouder of him. They both got up and headed home.

Everyone was suited up to leave. Y/N said goodbye to them and watched them go and fight crime. Using her alone time, she began looking at houses, she and Johnny could not live in the Baxter Building forever. She had dreamed of them one day getting married and having a family together, just maybe closer in the future.

🍁

That night Y/N made dinner for everyone as they returned from their mission except Johnny. He told Sue he had a meeting to go through making Y/N annoyed and frustrated. Lately he had been taking more sponsor deals keeping him busy 24/7 leaving no time for them to spend together...

About an hour later Johnny called Y/N

"Yes Mr. Busy Pants?"

He laughed hard, he knew his time away was difficult for Y/N especially with Brad and Bobby being on a trip and her store now being gone... or so she had thought.

"Please come downstairs, I have a surprise for you."

"I'm not doing another commercial..." she said with daggers as she put her shoes on.

"It's nothing like that, believe me."

She soon headed down to be greeted by Johnny only to be blindfolded and quickly escorted away.

"Johnny--"

"No time for talking Pidge."

He took her down the street and inside a building. The second he opened the door a bell went off. He left Y/N standing there as he turned on all the lights making sure everything was perfect.

"Ok..." he slowly took the blindfold off "Surprise"

Y/N blinked a dozen times letting her eyes adjust and looked around seeing books everywhere, a register, and a reading section. All organized and freshly done. She walked looking all around seeing the shelves high, she felt like Belle in "Beauty and the Beast." She turned back to Johnny to see him smiling big as the windows had paper taped to them because the sides were being painted.

" She turned back to Johnny to see him smiling big as the windows had paper taped to them because the sides were being painted

"Is-is this my store--" she finally realized where she was "Y-you bought my store?!"

"I did." he walked over to her "This was your biggest dream ever since we were kids, I wanted you to have it back." he handed her the deed with her name on it.

"T-That's why you did all those sponsor--" she was trying not to cry but failing at it as she pieced everything together quickly

"I used the money to pay for everything and upgrade it all."

Y/N grabbed Johnny and kissed him passionately

"Thank you." "Thank you." "Thank you!"

She said in between kisses as Johnny held her close to him smiling

"Anything for you Pidge... I love you."

"I love you too..." she looked into his eyes lovingly "I noticed you bought couches... How about we break them in..." she whispered and lightly nibbled on his ear "Torch..."

Hearing her call, him that name sent shivers down his spine as he quickly picked up Y/N throwing her on the couch for a night of love making and fogging up the covered windows...

Y/N knew soon after that dreams, and fantasies do come true if you never stop believing in them. She could not wait for what the future had for her and Johnny and the rest of the group. Especially with Sue and Reed's wedding next year...

The End for Now...

-- Little Note --

AH! That is it for this book everyone! Thank you so much for reading it! Makes me so happy that you enjoyed and loved the story!

BOOK 2 IS NOW UP ! 💜