The Phoenix Girl

DISCLAIMER:
This story might not suit your tastes. Please feel free to leave it alone if it doesn’t meet your expectations. Thank you po.

_

ZILARD ACADEMY: THE PHOENIX GIRL

“Fantasies can become reality, and the truth will turn into tragedy.

Meet Kristallia Misfey, a young woman who’s never ventured outside her home alone. Despite being homeschooled, she’s about to embark on a new journey at Zilard Academy—school steeped in mystery and magic, where every corridor holds secrets waiting to be unraveled.

Filievyr Syierdo, another student at Zilard, is tasked with teaching Kristallia how to fight. Though he’s reluctant, he can’t refuse, as he’s afraid of his aunt, who happens to be Kristallia’s class advisor. Together, they’ll explore the secrets of Zilard Academy and uncover unexpected truths.

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, some places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resembles actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Don’t copy my story. Plagiarism is a crime!

***

Date Started: February 27, 2022
Date Finished:

__

ENJOY READING!

***

Serenity_Kristine
Ⓒ︎kristine2022