The awaited fight

Night fell on the country of Japan as in the Deity Two headquarters the meeting was ending.

"If that's everything then I suggest we get back to our rooms," Virgil, the head of this mafia organization said. His assistant and right hand, Mierra Pasetti nodded. She went to get the documents off the table when she halted. Her head turned to the door making the rest stop. The business squad captains, Natasha Qanteve gripped her scythe but was stopped by her side kick, Valeria Mustudane. The tanned girl looked at Mierra.

"Is everything alright?" She asked. The Spanish girl went to answer when the door was blown up. They gasped. Immediately a shadow came in tackling their boss out of the window as they fell from the 20 story building. Mierra went to react when she was stopped. She looked down at her ankle where a black whip was attached. She glared up at it's user.

"Joubouten," she growled. She tugged at it as in came the Joubouten informative captain. Kobra looked around at them.

"You take the left one I'll deal with her Kobs," he glanced beside him as Sierra walked in. Valeria glared at them as she pulled out a gun only to have it snatched by the Business Squad captain. Harui grinned.

"Nice to see ya again Val!" She didn't get a second in as the latter  disappeared in a black hole. Harui followed her in time disappearing as well. Natasha took it as a chance to make a run for it through the broken window. Kobra went to follow her but was stopped by Sierra.

"Don't, Toman will deal with her," she said. He nodded.

"You go find Sahara," he glanced at her before turning around to go find the Security Squad captain. Sierra turned back to Mierra.

"Wanted to be alone huh?" Sierra rolled her neck cracking it.

"Yeah, easier to fight ya when there's no one else involved," she said closing her eyes. Mierra laughed.

"You neva' changed Sierra, but that's what makes us alike," Sierra opened her eyes revealing demon like blue eyes. Mierra grinned as her eyes turned to same but red.

"Indeed, twin"
The first two levels had already been taken care of as the 4th and 5th had the first under control and the 3rd had the second as well under their control with the help of the Barrier Squad.

"We need to keep moving, take out as much people as you can!" Cass stated. Peh-Yan nodded as threw off another passed out Deity Two member. Yet as they went forward and were about enter the third level the ceiling began to crack. Cass turned around pushing Peh-Yan back as if fell on her.

"Cassidy-san!" The third division stopped around the hole. The young adult dusted herself off giving them a sign that she was okay.

"Keep moving! Don't forget the plan and watch out for some members!" Peh-Yan nodded. As they left, she turned to the real dilemma. An artificial angel of judgement stood before her wings wide open as it pulled back it's arms aiming the arrow.

"Commander Angel of Death number 0056 going by the acronym of Cassidy Hatsune," Cass glared at them.

"I see you did your research," she said.

"Of course I did! You're a legend in the upper world since after all," it's eyes narrowed.

"You're the very first pureblood to stand up to your Creator," it smirked.

"So what will it be my friend? You don't have wings to fly off or protect yourself with, and I know how weak an angel of death is without their wings," Cass snorted. She clasped her hands together. A circle with symbols inside it appeared on her hands. The latter's eyes widened as she made a purple and a light peach sword. She grinned as her purple eyes beamed.