A dangerous foe

"You really were putting up a front huh?!" Mochi asked as he whipped the blood off his lips. Though she had had the advantage at first Sasha was beginning to tire. Especially seeing as to how she couldn't knock out Mochi like she had hoped she would. However, he was the least of her worries. Kitsune was the one she worried for the most.
The girl was good when it came to one on ones because of her clear physical strength, however Tanuki didn't play fair. As she fought her younger sister she kept taunting her trying to throw her off.

"You've grown so much! I knew leaving you alone was the solution," she spoke while kicking her in the gut. Kitsune barely replied and instead grabbed the foot and slammed her into the floor. Tanuki was unfazed by this. After all she was a demon as well. She stood up once more staring at her sister.

"Finally given up?" Kitsune asked. Tanuki smiled even more.

"That girl that was with you," she began, approaching her. Kitsune frowned. She kept her stance, holding her guard up.

"Taiju Shiba's sister right? She's quite cute," she said lifting her fisted hands up.

"I wonder what her skin would sound like if I ripped it off," Kitsune's eyes narrowed. She knew Tanuki was taunting her. Yet somehow it was working. The latter threw a punch at her which she dodged, catching her arm as well.

"Less talking asshole," she said throwing her onto the ground. Tanuki groaned suddenly feeling the pain of the fight catch up. Kitsune didn't stop their grabbing her neck and slamming her into a nearby wall. She sighed staggering back. Kitsune turned to the other fight which Sasha was barely holding up to. Despite the advantage in strength though, Mochi wasn't that well off either. He had a black eye and had taken some critical hits.

"We need to leave," she muttered. She made a sign at the rest of her team to get ready. But as she went to retrieve her friend she was slammed into the ground. Having not raised her arms in time she took quite the damage.

"You really thought I'd let you go this easily?!" Tanuki grinned. She stepped back staring down at her sister.

"When I'm done with you I'll get that kid you were with," Kitsune's eyes widened.

"What," she growled. Tanuki smirked.

"Oh? Is this a reaction?" Kitsune gritted her teeth standing up. Her eye sight was getting blurry. She assumed it was from the impact since Tanuki did have quite the strength.

"Leave Yuzuha out of this," she muttered. Tanuki tilted her head with a smirk.

"No I don't think I will~," she said with a giggle. In seconds she was in front of Kitsune again fist raised. But as she was about to land it her arm was twisted causing her to fall back.

"Fuck!" She screaming in pain. She raised her head to see who had done it when her red eyes met yellow ones. Dora stood between them.
"I should've known you'd be here," she said. She had known Tanuki for a while so she knew what it was like for Kitsune. She looked back at her friend who could barely stand.

"Chelsea wants you back now," Kitsune hummed. Her defense wasn't great and she'd pass out soon.

"Sasha-"

"Don't worry we got her too," Dora motioned behind them at Yosuda who was healing her trying to get her in a stable condition. Mochi on the other hand was passed out along with the rest of his crew.
Dora helped her move as Yosuda opened up the portal. Kitsune took one last look at her sister. Something about this felt off. Tanuki wasn't the type to give up so easily. But whatever they had in stock she knew Jiten would have to be ready.