Announcement + Reference Sheets

Hello,

So If you know I sometimes make ocs (Take Alice from one of my chapters for example)
So I'm thinking of making a story about them and publishing on wattpad. I don't know if you would like this idea.

I'll probably start making this when I'm much more professional at digital art. At that time I would think more about the storyline.

Anyways heres some old reference art of Alice from 1-2 (?) Months ago:

"Who's the hooded boy/girl next to Alice?"So I thought the boy would be the protagnist or smth like that going adventures with her

So I thought the boy would be the protagnist or smth like that going adventures with her.
(I will go deeper into storyline when I decide to make a book.)
Also don't question his hair. Ik He looks like a Nagito Ripoff but I'll fix it when I improve at drawing boy hairs.

"What is the time and candles at right?"
So this was actually gonna be Alice's  Summon time whenever she gets damaged.
(You can see a picture of her being wet and melting.) So If you want to summon her again you need some props and the right timeline.

However I'm gonna also remake this since I think the props and summon timeline is very basic. (What I meant was most of the monsters gets summoned at 12:00 pm and 03:00 pm and its usually candles. So I'll try to come up with something much more different.)

Anyways other than that I made some new ocs:

Andy is a Siren and Alon is a Octopan (idk if half human half octopus is called Octopan but according to Disney Wiki it is

Andy is a Siren and Alon is a Octopan (idk if half human half octopus is called Octopan but according to Disney Wiki it is.)

About Andy:
-So I was thinking of making a LGBTQ sorta charachter so I thought why not make them a non-binary.

-They use They/Them and She/Her sometimes.

-They are a Siren. They don't really show their ears since people get scared from sirens.

From what I know from Wiki Siren's sings songs so sailors gets distracted by their beautiful voices and sailor's boats can crash and Sailors can fall into the traps of sirens which are dangerous. (?)

(They are friendly btw)

-They were  once in a Shark Attack so they have some scars on their body and their half right arm is gone.

About Alon:
-He's the prince of the sea kingdom He lives in.
-He/Him
-He carries a Black Pearl with him.
(Thinking about what it could do.)
-His right eye is covered with flakes which happened when He was born.
-(I'm still thinking about the rest.)

So yeah....
That's all.