Chapter 5

"Mommy, get up! It's Saturday. You said we'd go see daddy!" I groaned and wiped my eyes. All 4 of my kids were jumping on my bed.

"If y'all don't get y'all asses off my bed!" I semi-yelled. This feels like when my dad used to wake me up for school.

"Sowwy ma, we're just excited," Carter and Camilla said in unison. MJ and Alaya agreed smiling.

"I know. Go brush your teeth and wash up. I'll be there in a few," I kissed MJ's forehead and sent them on their way.

I took a 10 minute shower, so by the time I got out they were all sitting on my bed waiting patiently. I walked into my closet and put on a simple pair of jeans with a basketball jersey and a pair of white forces. I put my hair into a knot bun and put on my mom's necklace. I really miss her. I wish she were here to see her grandkids and be with my dad. Yes, Yandice is good to him, but I know she'd be better.

"Lay I put your outfit on your bed last night, I got them.. You go ahead," I kissed my baby girl's cheek and sent her on her way.

"Mommy I wanna dress like you," Camilla tugged on my shirt

"Me too,"

"Me three!"

"Okayyyy," I went into the room in the mansion we use for a huge closet and got all of their jerseys and Nike's out. Lay's outfit will match ours too because we have the same exact outfit. I got them all dressed, which was a job, and gave them yogurt for breakfast. Hopefully they won't make a mess on their clothes.

"Camilla come on so I can do your hair," I picked my beautiful daughter up and carried her to her room. I put her hair in a knot bun just like mine and let her baby lay on their own.

"Mommy Auntie Na is calling," Lay showed up to the door as I finished Camilla's hair. I put her down and took the phone. We went to the kitchen to finish breakfast,

"Hello," I sang into the phone

"Hola mami, what Ya doing?"

"Getting the kids ready to go see Messiah today," I rolled my eyes

"How do I know you just rolled your eyes," she laughed. I chuckled and threw the kids' yogurts away.

"How is Jr.? I haven't seen my baby in so long," I pouted

"He's bad and mean as hell. Just like his father," I heard Ky in the background fussing at her making me laugh.

"Y'all never stop do you," I looked at my kids sitting on the couch ready to go.

"Girl no, but I love his ugly ass,"

"I love you too Mimi," I heard Ky kiss her through the phone

"Ion wanna hear y'all little make out session. I'll call you back Na,"

"Wait I got something important to show you," Ky took the phone

"What is it?"

"Look meet me at the Waffle House tomorrow at 12. I'm sorry Mac," he hung up. I stood there confused for a long time, then just shook it off. Ky is crazy as hell.

"Get your bags, let's go guys," I let them go ahead of me, so I could lock the door. Lay and I strapped them into their car seats and then got in.

"How come y'all weren't this excited when I came back from Jamacia," I turned around smiling at them

"Because mommy," MJ slapped his forehead, "daddy gives us candy and you don't,"

"You just earned daddy a beating and all your teeth are gonna fall out," I shrugged turning around.