Chapter 26

Messiah POV

I watched as Mackenzie walked with her face scrunched up coming from the downstairs gym. The same look she's had since she got from the hospital.

"Daddy mama don't smile no moe," Carter said pausing his game.

"She can't son." I chuckled

"Oh," he shrugged going back to his game. I went and checked on Milla and Lay before sitting back down with Nathan, MJ and Carter.

"When is mama gonna smile again?"

"When she gets her wires out bro," Nathan said with annoyance in his voice. Carter literally asks this every day probably 10 times a day.

"Ok," he dragged the word out and paused the game. "I quit," he got up and tried to run upstairs but I tripped him

"You're gonna finish this game. What did I tell you about that word?" I snapped

"Quitters are pussies," his lip trembled. I heard Nathan snicker making me want to burst out laughing

"Sit down and finish your game," I said trying to sound serious. He pouted over to the floor and picked up the controller.

I grabbed MJ's hand and assisted him up the stairs. He tries walking on his own, but he ends up on his ass every time. Maybe he'll be walking by his birthday next month.

"Da,"

"Hm," I said looking down at his hazel eyes

"Ma," he pointed at Me and Mac's room door.

"Come on," I said picking him up and carrying him to the room.

I put him on the bed and laid back waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. MJ slowly sat on my chest making me look at him crazy. Maybe the bed wasn't high enough for him. She finally came out butt ass naked until she saw Me and MJ sitting on the bed. I smirked. She nearly fell trying to get her robe from the bathroom.

"Tit! Tit!" MJ yelled. I burst out laughing. Mac killed me with her eyes. Her glare was so disturbing it was crazy. I guess the redness contributes too.

"No MJ. Don't say that again!" She typed into her voice machine.

"Ok," he lowered his head as she gave him a stern look. She gave me one too and went into her closet. She went downstairs and came back up with a yogurt with a straw in the top of it.

"When do you get those things out?" I got upset looking at her struggle to open her mouth a little for the small straw.

Next week

"You excited?" A smile made its way across her face and she nodded vigorously, "can I have a kiss?"

No, I saw you kiss Aubrey yesterday

A sad look appeared on her face but she tried to hide it & straighten her face up. I sighed and pulled her into my lap

"She's just a baby mama. You have nothing to worry about. Actually, she kissed me and I just didn't curse her out because Harlem is beginning to repeat things." I explained.

"Harnum!" MJ shouted trying to say his brothers name.

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. She began writing something for what seemed like forever. I was so anxious to see what she was saying.

When Ava and I went to lunch she said she was breaking up with Nell & giving Little Nell up for adoption because he wasn't supporting her finanacially. He's rich. How could he not?