Chapter 10

We sat and waited for Tara to come in. I glanced at the door and she strutted in with a white pencil skirt with a red studded bra and a black blazer. She looked nice.

"Hey Messiah," she sat down ignoring

"Hey Tara, you know Mackenzie," he brushed the fact that she just ignored me off

"Hello.. Sister," she smiled a devilish smile. I returned a genuine smile trying to be cordial,

"Well we know what we here for. Mac I want you to tell Tara how you feel about her."

"This ain't the fucking Dr.Phil show," I looked at him sideways. He gave me a look I never seen before scaring me. I sighed and began,

"I don't have anything against you Tara. I honestly don't have a reason to dislike you besides the fact that you and Messiah had an affair but he was wrong, not you. He knew he was in a relationship. Plus, we are blood, so we have to get along at some point. I don't want you conversing unless it's about Maliah though. You had him once, might get him again," I mumbled the last part so Messiah couldn't hear. He looked at Tara waiting for her to respond.

"You're right, I just might," she smirked. "You don't tell me when and about what I can talk to Messiah about because I'm grown, for one. I have a lot against you. You took my father away from me for 22 years. All I got was a damn check. I knew you were my sister the moment I saw you come in the strip club with him that day. Yea we fucked and I had Maliah, so what? Us talking isn't gonna solve a thing cause bitch I won't be satisfied until I get my rounds."

"Well bitch there's space and opportunity right here. You bad!" I got up and took off my earrings before standing toe to toe with Maliah. Luckily, our seating area was private. "Hit me hoe," I smirked. I been wanting to tag her ass anyway.

I watched at Tara drew back to hit me and I punched her right in her shit before she could reach my face. She tried grabbing my hair but it was in a tight bun. If she tried hard enough, she's cut herself with the blade I carried just in case.

I swung Tara to get ground and got on top hitting her repeatedly.

"Mackenzie! MACKENZIE STOP IT NOW!" I heard my dad's voice which made me stop in my tracks. He came and grabbed me roughly and sat me back at the table. He helped Tara up who was still popping shit while covering her fucked up face. I noticed Messiah wasn't saying too much of anything. He just sat there mugging me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You came here to talk not tear up my damn restaurant. I don't care how either of you feel about anything. You will get along!" My dad yelled making me feel so small.

"I'm sorry Tara," I got my purse and went to the car and wait for Messiah. He helped Tara to her car and had a short conversation before coming to ours and getting in. He looked at me sternly before speaking

"You know your dads pissed the fuck off with you right?" I nodded sadly. A smirk came on his face making me look at him funny, "but I ain't Ya dad. Babe I didn't know you was gone whoop her ass like that! Oooooooo I been waiting on you to take your anger out somewhere. That shit crazy!" I stared at him for a long time and burst out laughing. We both laughed so hard until we cried holding our stomachs.

"Why you had me thinking you was mad," I shoved him

"Because I wasn't about to feel your dads wrath too. That's the first time I've seen him raise his voice at you," he pulled out of the parking and just drove. Before I knew it we were at the beach. "Come on," he opened my door for me. I took my heels off and slipped on a pair of flip flops just in case.

"Why are we here?" I looked down at our hands. Even though his is twice my size, they fit so perfectly together.

"I just wanted to escape for a little while," he said spreading a towel out for us. He sat down first and pulled me down into his lap for my back was against his chest. "You know that ain't the end of it right?" He rested his chin on my shoulder