Epilogue

Mackenzie

"Oh my God I'm so nervous." I squealed at myself in the mirror, "I look good though." I stuck my tongue out twerking when Ky and Quan burst in the room

"You practicing for tonight huh?" Kyron laughing coming over and hugging me. Quan did the same. I'm so glad they finally made up and Ky got him a new girl, Kayda. She's so sweet and humble. I'm going to miss them so much when they move to New York. And Quan is still with Ava. I'm glad he finally decided to stop messing around on her. They're expecting their second child.

"We might make you another niece or nephew," I said seriously readjusting my tiara. "Is it almost time? I'm getting bored." I pouted sitting on the wife sofa

"Almost, pops should be up shortly. You sure you don't want any of the girls in here?" I shook my head no and pulled out my phone.

It was almost an hour when my dad came in the room sweating bullets."You ready? There are a lot of people out there. Malin's here too. Front row just like you asked." He took one of the programs fanning himself.

"Why are you more nervous than me?" He took my arms and helped me out of the small door frame. My princess dress didn't help any

"Dad you're gonna rip my freaking dress!" I semi-yelled at him making him give me a stern look. I sighed and squeezed myself together and went through the door

"Bridezilla." He gave my the emoji face😒. I mumbled dickhead under my breath, low enough so he couldn't hear me too. He thumped my head walked me out to my entrance. The make up artist kept trying to pile all that make up on my face. I grabbed her shoulders and told her to get the fuck out of my face please. She nodded and ran off.

"I'll apologize later." I said already knowing what my dad was thinking. The doors opened and I instantly smiled seeing my fine ass husband standing there with his dreads twisted back into two braids and a line up from the gawds. I blushed and giggled when he bit lips at me and nudged Kyron.

I looked over at my bridesmaids, Alaya, Camilla, Tara, and Kayda. I also looked at the groomsmen Nathan, Quan, Ky and Uncle Bird. He was looking like a triple OG in that all white. MJ was sitting on the pulpit with his pacifier but it was so cute.

Down Ass Bitch by Ja Rule started playing and I started rapping strutting down the isle. Messiah was at the front acting like he was in a music video. I looked over to see even Malin bobbing her head up and down. My dad was obviously into the song because he was matching my steps while our arms were intertwined. We passed my the little family we did have and mostly connects that flew in for my wedding. They were family too honestly. We finally reached my husband and my dad gave me away. The preacher shook his head smiling at us because we were so anxious.

He did regular procedures and now it was time to exchange vows.

"I, Mackenzie Alexis Brielle Black, take my baby daddy, to have and to hold," I repeated everything he said up until the end and Messiah did the same joking through the whole thing while looking in my eyes. By the end he was intensely staring at my with a soft smirk on his face.

"Anyone have any good reason why these two shouldn't be joined here today?" I looked out in the crowd with a 'I Wish a Nigga Would' face and Messiah lifted his tux jacket up showing his gun. I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully before grabbing both his hands again.

"You may now kiss your bride son." I squealed. Those were the words I've been waiting for all my life. I happily kissed my baby not getting to freaky because we had guests, but of course Messiah tried to take it further

"Babe stop," I mumbled trying to pull away

"Hell no. You mine now," he slipped his hand down my backside and squeezed it winking at my dad with an evil smirk on his face. I pushed his chest as Tyrese began to play. We went straight to my dressing room so I could change into a tank top white Maxi dress with my Citrus GS 11's. I got out of my dress with the help of my makeup artists who I apologized to. She accepted and we moved on.

Messiah was in the other side of the room sitting on the couch eye raping me. I took my dress and went into the bathroom and sat on the bathroom counter. I told Cassie she could leave and that I had everything under control. Moments later Messiah walked in the bathroom with nothing but his suit pants and a wife beater on making me bite my lip.

"You was waiting on me." He chuckled kissing my shoulder. I nodded and he fucked the hell out of me on the sink. I had hand prints all on the mirror but it's our wedding day who cares?

We got dressed and went back to the reception where everyone was eating and socializing. We got introduced at Mr. And Mrs. Messiah Ken'Trell Brown for the very first time and it felt so great. Everyone have their little speeches but out of everyone, the kids' were the sweetest and most meaningful. They loved us together and I'm so happy I was just as happy as they were.

After dancing for what seemed like forever Messiah and I sat at our own little table flirting. He couldn't keep his hands off of me and I couldn't blame him. This dress was fitting me so right, and I lost a few inches from around my waist for the wedding.

I sat on Messiah's lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck. We both looked out at everyone dancing and having a good time. Nathan was dancing with his little sister, Harmony and KJ who was jamming harder than anyone at the reception. Alaya and Marcus were holding hands with nervous looks on their faces in front of my parents. Carter and Camilla danced together on the floor. Tara was dancing with Maliah and Harlem with the biggest smile on her face, of course, Aubrey didn't come since she was "pregnant". MJ found his way into Kayda's arms. I think my baby has a crush. I looked at all of my other distant family and it felt good to have my own finally.

I lastly looked at my husband, my headache, my bestfriend, my dawg, my everything. Through all we been through my love for him gets stronger and stronger. Even when he did me wrong as fuck, I loved him hard as ever. He had faith in me, he helped my heart heal, broke it, and created a whole new outlook on love for me. Nobody else loves me like he does. I believe he loves me more than he loves himself. He sacrifices so much for me and our family and acts like its nothing. I could never deny my love from him and I wont. He's my whole heart.

"I love you." I kissed his cheek. He lifted my chin and kissed me smiling from ear to ear.

"And I'm in love with you."

--------

This was so fun to write. I loveeeeee weddings and I'll probably be walking in on some crunk old school song too😂😂

#TeamM&M for life 😛💖 I love them together

Loyalty is finally over!

Book 3 is already being written down worry 😊

If you aren't already following, please do! Share my stories w/ you friends and please leave feedback 😘