New Friend...???

When I got to the back of the clinic I saw a beautiful young lady with red hair. She looked uncomfortable in the clinic and when she saw the person who led me to her she had a look of fear in her tired eyes. "Here we are." The man from the counter stated. "Get her healed quickly!" He said while glaring at the poor woman.

The woman rolled up the sleeves of her shirt and I saw the many scars that lined her arms. They were not ordinary scars, but were bite marks.... Her arms were covered and they looked quite painful. I was utterly disgusted with the people who would do this to her. I stared at her while the man left me and her alone in the room.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. She attempted to look confident and was confused at why I was just standing there. "Why are you here...?" I asked. "What do you mean?" "I mean what are they doing to you and why are you still here..?"

She then tells me about some agreement she has with this village. I learned that this village was apparently called Kusagakure. I also learned that the woman in front of me was named Tsuyoi. She had short bright red hair and brown eyes.

I had to insist I was alright for her to calm down enough to tell me anything. I asked her for some bandages and we quickly became friends despite the age difference.

I stayed in the village for a little while on a good hunch. I wasn't intending of leaving without completing my goal. After a while me and Tsuyoi became good friends and she tried to look after me like a mother figure. When we would hang out we would look like daughter and mother.

Me and Tsuyoi would go out to do things like get food and go grocery shopping. We did small things and got to bond quite well. Tsuyoi was almost always talking about her kid. She loved her child quite a lot. Her child was only around 6 years old.

Every time that she would go to the clinic, where she worked, she would come back looking worse. Her health was declining at a fast rate, which was concerning. I would need to put my plan into action faster than I wanted...