Karin

After the holidays I spent a week sending letters and materials to Uzushio. They needed me and I was updating them on the outside world at its current state. Tsuyoi had invited me to come and meet her child who she had been trying to hid from this village.

Since she now trusted me, she wanted me to see her. This is good because soon I will be able to set my plan in motion. I was going to meet her the next morning so I made some seals in preparation and then headed to bed.

I woke up the next morning to the chirping of birds. I got up to make some food for the day. I made some breakfast and got some food for lunch to bring with me. As soon as I had finished making the surprise lunch there was a knock at the door.

I walked over to the door with the food, which was placed in a basket, in hand to leave with Tsuyoi. She stood there and waited for me to lock the door before leading me through the forest. Her child was still young so she frequently snuck out to go see her and keep her hidden. I knew the village elders knew of her but did not know where she was kept.

After some time, we arrived at an old looking cottage. A small child then opened the door and raced out to hug her mother. I assumed that this was the child named Karin that I had heard so much about from Tsuyoi.

She looked up, and when she saw me, cowered behind her mother.

"M..mom..., who is that?"

"A friend."

Tsuyoi introduced me to Karin and we went inside. Tsuyoi then announced that she would have to go to her job and asked if I wanted to stay here with Karin. I took the opportunity and said yes.

It took some time before Karin came around and started talking to me. I had never taken off my hood since I left my village, but decided that the child would be more comfortable if I did.

"I..is that your real hair color?"

"Yes, it is."

"It looks so much like mine! Are there other people like my mom and you that have that hair color?"

I spent the afternoon telling her about Uzushiogakure, all the people there, what we specialized in, what happened to it, and what I'm here to do.

"C..can me and my mom live there?"

"Of course"

I told her about how I was planning to save her and take her there.

"I can really go there?"

"Yes, everyone will love you and teach you everything we know"

After we ate lunch I taught her all about seals and even helped her make a few. She was about 6 years old. Come to think of it.... I think that Kushina's child would be around that age... I swore to my self that I would save that child.

I told Karin that I knew kenjutsu and she was very interested in learning. During my travels I had been learning new things and sharpening my skills. I think that I am around Jonin level so it thought it would be alright for me to teach her self defense.

...

When her mother came home I told her all about what I was going to teach Karin and asked her if I could teach her too. She agreed and I told her about where I was from and my plan to get her out.

I was going to teach them self defense and then bring them back to Uzushio so that they could live there. I called Cal and gave him a letter stating that I had found two Uzumaki's and would be bringing them back to Uzushiogakure soon.

I got a quick reply and everyone was Ecstatic that I had found two of our kind. We were all worried that we had been annihilated...

I got to work on a long week of training the two Uzumaki's, even if I was only 14, I had more experience than these two and needed them to know self defense so that they could protect themselves if we got into any unexpected trouble while we were escaping.

This was going to be a long week.....

————————————————————

Hello everyone! Sorry for the disappearance, I had a writers block. What do you guys think will happen while our friends try to escape? Will they make it out or will something unexpected happen...? Stay well, drink some water and get some food!

-your Author :3