chapter - 1

Hey guys,

Please ahare my story.♥️

Vote + comment .♥️♥️

I hope my reader will love the story .

Happy reading 💓💓
______________________________________

Maria jones

Today is as usual day for me boring. I looking for a better life which give me happiness and love. But seeing my current life all my hope dead.
I lived with my family. They all love me but you know my life is complicated. I am not closed with anyone in my family, not even with my mom and dad. It is like that i am guest no no i am a robot who is have to do everything to make them happy like doing what they want me to do.
It is not like that i will listened them all time but more then usual i am following there order what they want me to do After a incident of my life i left my home and shifted with hazel in her apartment. Doing my regular work i left for my work.

I am doing my work and when my best friend come.
" You idiot you know you should go out for some fun why are you always like a obedient child for your family, girl get a life." Hazel said.

I nodded and again doing my work.

" Maria you never listened me. Am i not your family ? Hazel said with sad face .

She knows how to make me agree with her.

"Okay so what you want me to do ? I asked.

"Let go to clubs ? What say ? " She asked with excitement .

" You knows that i never gone before even i am not interested in this type of things " i said.

" Yeah yeah i know listen my bestie baby you are not a child anymore you become adult and mature who can go clubs ,drink alcohol and have fun babe. " She said.

I rolled my eyes.

" Dont you dare to call me child you bitch " i said.

Hazel laughed a aloud .

" Then lets go . I will text you time and address . " She said and left .

I wore this dress

I wore this dress.

Hazel and me reached at club. She dragged me to go inside but i don't want to go . When we both entered we welcome with the loud songs. We go at the bar section , i started looking at people who are dacing , drinking and making out openly.

Hazel told me to go on dance floor. Without listening my answer she dragged me . We are on the dance floor . Hazel started to dance. While i am really uncomfortable.
Cheap thrill song played while all the crowd started hooting and started to dancing. I laughed at them that how they are enjoying their life.

I turned to see hazel but she no where to seen. I left the dance floor and start searching for hazel. God this girl .

"Hey maria " someone said. I looked back and see my colleague is there.