chapter - 8 Hitler

Kevin pov (continue)

I get the call from my PA so i excuse myself and left. When i again come back to our table luna is not there. I turned around and saw she is talking to maria. Why she is talking to maria?
I walked there and put my hand on luna waist, i see maria expression which showing she is not liking it at all. I am internally very happy I want to kiss her but i can't do that now. Maria not recognised luna at all,but when luna said to maria that "your vin know me" it made me more angery just when that bastard came and said to maria " sweetheart let's go" how can he said to my maria a sweetheart. I will kill you bastard that for sure. I don't know what that bloody brother of luna did to my maria because when maria heard his name her face becomes pale instantly she remembered luna and hugged her. Maria faced is so close to mine all i want to do is to kiss her pink lips.
When that bastard asked my and luna relationship i saw maria face which is shocked , hurt, anger. I knew that she also have the feeling for me. Punishment is still on maria.
I said goodbye to luna. And left the place ignored both maria and that bastard. I waited in my car for maria. After waited for 15 min more when i again saw both maria and that bastard hugged each other. He left her and she come to her car which is in my direction and i come out of my car, held her hand and started to dragged her and open my car door while all time she is struggling but i held her more tight and made her sit and lock the door. She is shouting " what the hell kevin. What are you doing you idiot dog." I totally ignored her." Shut the fuck up maria " i yelled. She scared of my outburst.  I inhale and exhale for a minute to calm my self.
" Who is that bastard vin " i asked.
" Why you want to know " she asked.
" Who is he" i again asked.
" He is my friend " she said.
"Why you told him you missed him" i asked.
" Why won't i " she said and turned to looked at window.
" Don't test my patience darling" i coldly said to her.
"I am not testing your patience mr.harts it is you who are testing my patience." She said to me.
" Just shut up" i yelled at her
She shivered with my voice but i don't care at all.she not know my anger issue.
"Don't shout at me Mr. Hart. He is my best friend and who are you to me huh?? Tell me? Who gave you the right to asked to me about my relationship with him? I am no one to you and please be in your limits i am tolerating this because of hazel." She said to me. This shocked me because no one talk to me like that before. She adding her punishment.
I smricked at her, now wait and watch precious what will i do to you.
"Just wait maria i will tell who i am to you. Today you do 2 biggest mistake of your life. Now leave" i coldly said. Without any wasting time she left. I go for my meeting. I called my secretary Annie. "Arrange the meeting now" without waiting for her reply i cut the call.

Maria pov

When kevin left i instantly felt relief. I don't know what he will do to me because i knew he is angry to me? Luna and i exchange the no. And left.
" I will come tomorrow to meet hazel maria" he said which i nodded.
"Now what you currently doing " i asked.
" You know dad. He want me to join his company and this time i also want to join company wholeheartedly." He said. I nodded and hugged him.
" You again took a great decision vin i am happy for you" i said. When i want to break the hug but he pull me more closer to him and i looked at him shocked." Thank you maria." He said and left me. I smiled at him and said " bye vin " " bye maria" he said and left for his work. I am happy that he is trying to move on from his past relationship, because he wasted almost 1 and half year of his life. But at last he understood. When i am walking toward my car someone pulled me and started dragging me i am shocked that what the hell. I looked the person and become angery.
I tried to free myself but he tighten the grip. He really hurting me. I yelled at " you pig idiot monster leave me"
But i think he become deaf. When he made me sat in his car i again tried to get away but he locked the car and came to sat on driving sit. Now i am really looking at him with my death glare but i think he is trying to calm his anger. I yell at him " what the hell kevin"
" Shut the fuck maria" he shouted i really hell scared of him he is devil in human form. Again he take inhale and exhale.
He asked me about vin but why he want to know. So i asked him but this idiot don't want to answer me but again he shouted at me with top of his lung. So i also shouted at him he don't have right when he is ready to  marry someone else and asking me about who is vin.
But when he said "wait and i will tell you what are you to me and you did 2 biggest mistake of you life and now leave."
i am scared. I think i dig big hole for myself. And left anyway I don't want to add more mistake.