CHAPTER - 5 Dead

Hey guys ♥️
enjoy reading 💓
______________________________________

kevin

We all are sitting , but all my attention on maria. Observing her how she made those wired faces. How she rolled her eyes when she got annoyed. She to damn different.

When she left the cafe i talked to hazel about our business related things. While i send away tyler . He such a irritating man. I asked her about that day she told me everything. I don't know why but hazel gave the vibe of sister.

After left from cafe i saw maria , she waiting for cab. When i reached there she started to ignored me but how she ignored kevin hart. After so such of arguing i made her sit. She smell good. I want to kiss that lips which she bitting. What i'm thinking?. When i told her about punishment her face like she saw a ghost. I want to laugh at her but controlled. When i told her that it will be pleasurable punishment she looked at me with wide eyes. And with a bit of blush. How cute she is looking. But again she came with her school teacher type lecture. Which made me dumbfounded. after that She left.

I have a meeting so i going for office.

I get a call from hazel. What she told me my mind becomes blank. I thought to help her. Why i'm helping her this much i even don't know. I hardly know her. She is look like my lost sister. Her name also hazel. Maybe because of her name .

I go to maria office. She looking tired but her beautiful face still glowing. When i followed her to her car and i held her wrist made her swirled. Her face is so beautiful her dark brown eyes is mesmerizing. I want to punished her , so i kissed her on lips which give wired sensation. She is so sweet like a honey. After that kisses she slapped me. And she left . She made my anger boiled no one dare to do that me. You will regret it. I chuckled at that. When my phone ring it is from hazel she said she is worried about maria. She ask me to go to her house for her safety. Which i really wanted to. Hazel meet me and gave me the keys of maria house, i know she trust me because i saved her.

When i enter her home which have maria fragrance. I started to search her , i go to her room but she is not there when i heard shower sound. I sat in bed and wait for her and how will i take my revenge on her. But that kiss .... I interuped when maria come only wore towel . Which make her more sexy, hot , and cute. When she saw me she screamed so loud that so i have to put my hand on her mouth and again this girl with the argument. I told my intention about her that she is mine. I do whatever i want to do to her. Atlast she slept on couch while i'm on bed. After sometime sleep took over me. I woke up because of my phone ring. It is from hazel. After cut the call i see maria. She is like sleeping beauty. I made my way to exit told my bodyguard to be here with maria.

When i go to hospital, i saw hazel is crying badly. When she saw me she hugged me and start crying.

David her boyfriend is dead.

I don't know how to console her but who can do this to david. Yesterday they both are going for date. She told me that take care of maria because of that psycho , he threatened her about maria. After sometime maria come and she hugged hazel they both are crying. Even maria crying but still she looked beautiful. I can't see her cry so i left. I told my Personal investigator to know who is behind this. police officer came and Hazel gave the information about david and told about psycho how he threatened her. While all time maria is crying. She didn't said anything. She is silent.
I got a call from my PA so i left.

Today is worst day, why i don't see maria cry ??? All the time her beautiful face is come in front of me. After lunch i made my way to my car when i hear tyler talking to someone " please help me this time i'll makes sure that next time i am more careful."