Chapter -2 Punishment

I am in my cabin doing my as usual work . After that cafe incident with that handsome man it been 5 days i don't met him again . Tomorrow i have to go for shopping with my bitch friend hazel. After so much of drama I agreed to go with her for shopping.

 After so much of drama I agreed  to go with her for shopping

Today i wore a white top with light blue denim shorts. I open my black brown wavy hair open. I applied nude lipstick and mascara.

We are here in star mall where she look so excited that she have to win the medal for something. While me I can't wait to go home and sleep. She dragging me everywhere making me hell frustrated. I also buy dress , shoes, perfumes for myself.

It been 5 hours we are here in mall doing only shopping but that hazel bitch she can't be satisfied.
" Hazel this last time i warning you if you not go to food zone now then i will never come with you again." I said. I'm pissed at her. I'm starving here but she didn't even let me eat food since morning.

" This is last shop promise then we will go downstairs to eat food ." She said. While she is in changing room. I' m sitting here using my phone to make myself entertain. After sometime she come and paid . We went downstairs to eat something. When we reached businesses man group already sat there, i think some discussion is going on And also 2 couple are sat . because of this bitch i'm starving i looked at her , she is busy in counting the bags. I rolled my eyes at her. We sit and order our food.

" You know you really very mean maria because of you i can't go again buy more dresses for me " she said. I rolled my eye at her.

" You are ungrateful hazel " i said.

"Do you see that there is business meeting is going on look like they are extremely rich they looked handsome you must try on them " she said to me.

" Why " i asked i am really done with this girl . I'm starving here she is all talking about this rich people. i am hell tired of shopping . Without giving opportunity to speak more i said
" Do one thing hazel please stop talking to me because i am done with your shopping Skill."

" Fine baby " she said and Using her phone.

After sometime food arrived ,we both eat our food quietly . After eating food i felt too relive at a same time i felt that gain energy.

" What you want for dessert hazel " i asked.

" Can you do one think can you please keep quiet " she said. Making my eye rolled at her. She always do that .

I called the waiter and gave him order. When i am using my phone i heard that someone cleared throat i looked at honour i am shocked. Why on earth he is here . What he want.? Don't he understand that i already told him that i am not interested.

" Hy maria " Tyler said.

" Hey tyler " i said . Felt so awkward .

"Hey tyler after a long time " hazel said.