chapter 7

Hey guys,
Happy reading ❤️

Maria

I getting bored by  each passing minutes, why not hazel came yet? Why kevin wanted hazel to come for his family dinner. Is he playing with hazel and me?

I got the call for unknown number. I picked up the call " hey maria" someone said.
" Yes who are you ?"
" Your well-wisher sweetheart"
" Who are you?" I said .
" Guess who i am ?"
" You idiot tell me who are you or i cut the call" i yelled
" Okay okay maria. You not recognised my voice. I am your devil vin sweetheart." He said
" Oh my god oh my god devil you idiot  you scared the hell out of me. Why you called from another number"
" Haha maria. I want to prank with you. but i guess my prank is totally sucessful."
" I will kill you devil vin" i yelled.
"I want to meet you devil" i said.
"We can meet tomorrow. I will text you place"he said.
" I want to know every detail about you devil vin" i said with chuckled.
" Yes sweetie now bye i have to go for sleep to meet you tomorrow" he said.
" Okay bye devil vin " i said cut the call.

After sometime hazel came " maria why don't you sleep till now?"  She asked.
"Because i waiting for you. And  devil vin  called me" i said.
" Ohh wow girl your crush is wanted to meet you " she said.  I scoff
" He was my crush girl but don't forget you also have  crush on him  hazel till now " i said. We both laughed.
"No no maria, he is not my type you know"
" Fine now tell me how was your dinner date" i asked.
" It was superb maria. Kevin is so sweet and her mother is amazing women i ever met also his father is very kind and gentlemen." She said.

Sweet my foot i murmured.
" What you said" hazel asked.
" Nothing,  good to know. But i am telling you he is not good.you not know him what he ....."  I paused.
" What he done maria" hazel asked
" Ohh nothing i don't like him" i said.
" He is good man maria. Who ever will get marry to him she will be luckiest girl. She said.
" Yeah whatever.. now go and sleep." I said.
" Bye maria good night" she said. Left me without waiting for my reply.

Next morning, hazel is gone for her work. While i am choosing my outfit for today. Atlast i wore black jumpsuit. I left my hair open.

After a 15 minutes of driving i reached and i called devil vin.
" Hy devil where are you ?"
" I am on my way sweety" he said.
" Okay i am waiting"  i said he replied okay.

I sat and looking at a people who are with there patner. Which i totaly annoyed by this. Maybe i am single so i don't like the couples or i don't like  lovey dovey couple not atleast in a restaurant. After a couple of minutes i saw kevin with a girl, which is shocked to me. They both are laughing and kevin hand on girl waist.  They sat and started to talk. Why he said  me that i am his ? He playing with me, hazel  now this stupid girl. All i wanted  break her teeth.
I looked away to them but my mood is already spoiled. I'm about to go out from this but seeing vin standing and looking me with a grin. I excitedly hugged him.
" You devil vin i missed you so much" i said.
"Chill girl. I am telling you if you again screamed on my ear i will start ticklish you." He said.
"Was i that loud? I asked. He nodded. Then i looked around and found everyone is staring both of us, someone  adoring us and girls looked jealous. When my eye  met with kevin, all i  see anger, jealously. But i averted my eyes. 

We both sat, " maria let give order first" he said. I nodded. We both give our order.
"Now tell me what happened to you ? I asked.
" You know after emma left me how I devasted and gone for a very long vacation. On a vacation i met emma and she told me that she is sorry for me but she found her true love in someone else. When i met her boyfriend i got to knew how happy they both are so i decided to move on in my life. So again i'm back sweety. After a 2 year. He said.
"Finally, you take great decission." I said.
" Now it your turn maria" he said. Again i looked at kevin direction he is looking me with same anger. I give him glare and rolled my eye at him. What he think of himself huh ?