Chapter -12 Eat

Hey guys ❤️
Please vote my story and please  comment.

Maria

" Staring is rude you know" i said to kevin who is staring me. He ignored me and walked away so, i also followed him. We are now in his kitchen "sit there and  be stup up" kevin said. I rolled my eyes at him i hate his arrogance to my guts. " Idiot" i wishper.
" What you said" he asked.
" Nothing" i said and sit on chair. We eat dinner quietly. He take my plate and kept in basin and start washing. I don't help him because i am his guest and guest don't work. I don't know when i will see  rare sighting again.
" So, where is my room" i asked.
"I will tell you later" kevin said.
" What?  i am sleepy " i said.
" Give me 2 min more " kevin said. After 2 min he said " follow me" i nodded and start following him. We again come to the previous room. " Now you can sleep" he said.
" Okay fine, i need to change." I said. He gone somewhere and after a 5 min he again come with a girl pajama. I raised my eyesbrows at him" who's cloth is this?" I asked.
" None of your business" kevin said.
" I will not wear anyone cloth kevin" i said.
" It is new maria" kevin said.
" For whom you buy it, by the way" i asked.
"For my love" he said.
" Who is your love" i asked every curiously.
" Why would i tell you? You only said couple of hours ago that you are no one to me then why are you asking me  about my love life" kevin said. I glare at him and snatched the cloth and made my way to washroom.
I will kill him. He is annoying.

"Why are you still here" i asked kevin who is lying on the bed.
" It my house" he said
"Then where i suppose to sleep" i asked.
" I think you have a vision problem, it is bed" kevin said while pointing me bed. I roll my eyes.
" That i see clearly. But you are sleeping there" i said.
" I am going , sleep here" kevin said and left the room.

I lay on the bed and after sometime sleep took over me.

Kevin

We both eat dinner together, I kept stealing gaze at her.

When she asked me to for change, i went to other room and brought the pjs for her which i purchased for her only. I want to buy everything for her. But  I can't tell her now  that the pjs is yours. When she came out from washroom she wore that blue colour pjs which is looking cute on her.

I am passing my time by working and waiting for maria to sleep so i can join her later. I know it is bad but she is mine. Who cares.

After one hour i come to the room and find maria is sleeping peacefully, looking beautiful as always. I lay beside her and pull her closer to me, she stir in her sleep but after sometime she pull herself more closer to me. Which made a smile on my face. I hug her tightly and i don't know when sleep took over me.

In morning, when i open my eyes maria not  in a bed. And find out  she is taking shower.
I went  downstairs to see maids come and i order them to make a breskfast for two.

" Kevin kevin where are you" i heard maria voice when i am on stairs. I made my way to bedroom and stunned to  find maria is wearing in my black shirt. Her face is glowing and the wet hair looking hot. The bare legs of her is not helping me to calm me down.
" Why the hell you wore my black shirt" i yelled her.
" Don't shout in the morning kevin. It is not a big deal. You can also welcome to wear my cloth whenever you stay in my home" she said. I look at disbelieve.
" You are crazy do you know that how can i wear your cloth idiot" i said her.
" You are idiot here not me. And i am your guest  you have to take of care of me" she said. I roll my eyes at her.
" Don't roll your eyes and go away and take bath i am hungry" maria said. I don't want to argue with her anymore. Because i don't want her to be hungry.
"Fine" i said and left for bath.

Maria

In morning, when i open my eyes i see handsome kevin . We both are tangled together.  i get out from his grip. Why he always to do this to me. First hazel second me third luna and now his love
Such a player he is.
I don't have any  Cloth with me  so, i take kevin black shirt which only cover my thigh.
After taking bath and  find room is empty so i shouted kevin name and after he came he kept staring me for good minutes and then suddenly start shouting like a crazy person. When i said i let him wear my cloth the expression he made is so hilarious. I order him to take a bath and he left while i am scanning his room. After 5 minutes i get bored so i shout " kevin come fast i am hungry. Stop taking your beauty bath"
" Shut up maria, give 5 min more i am coming" kevin yell while i am giggling i am really love to irritate him.
After  5 min, i heard door get open find kevin in only towel and his uper body is bare the abs are visible looking delicious i gulped suddenly air become hot and i  look into his eyes which are looking at me intensly , his hair is wet making him  hot devil. 
" Staring is rude you know" kevin said with a smricked. I roll my eyes.
" I am hungry" i said.
" Who is stopping you then come" he said with a smrick it took time for me to understand the meaning behind his words.  My eyes went wide with realisation.   i said" I am hungry for food" i want to yell at him but stopped   when we heard knock " come in" kevin said.
"Sir, breakfast is ready" one old lady said and she look at me in shock i raised my eyebrows at her asking what but she look away. Kevin just nodded ask the old lady to take me with her. We both made our way out.
" So, why was you shocked ' i asked her.
" Nothing ma'am" she said.
" You don't need to afraid of me i am like your daughter only" i said to her which she look at me and  smile genuinely and nodded. I take a seat, look around and  find there are many maid present they are  busy in doing there work. After sometimes kevin came and sit on the head chair and he look at me and said " hazel take one day more to come" i look at him.
" Why she informed you first" i asked him.
" I don't know" he said.
Bitch, now she informed him first not me. I will not call her.
" Eat" kevin said. I start eating.

__________________________________

Hey guys ❤️

Please i am requesting to you to vote my story let me know you are loving my book or not.