CHAPTER -10 DNA

Hello readers ❤️

Male lead photo⬆️

Kevin pov.

I am waiting for a report to come. But time is felt like stop. What if she is not my sister? What if she is my sister? How would my parents react when they see report. All my overthinking stopped when my mobile ring
" Hello dr." I said.
" Mr.hart i am really sorry" Dr. Said.
" What are you trying to say" i asked.
" Hmm.. Mr. Hart actually i don't know how the report.. mm.."
" What are you want to tell me? What about report Dr William" i said coldly.
"Miss hazel DNA is missing Mr.hart"
" What the fucking hell doctor William. How irresponsible you were? I yelled at him.
" I am sorry, Mr hart i think someone stole it. I checked my cctv footage, the footage is missing of afternoon. In afternoon i left my cabin due to medical emergency for one of my patient. When i returned back DNA of only miss hazel is missing" Dr said. I cut the call without reply to him.

I throw my mobile on the wall. Left toward the gym area in my mansion to release my anger, tension, and frustration.
1 hrs later i made my way toward my cabin and call my people to investigate who is that culprit. After my meeting i left to hospital. Started to yell at them. "How can you be irresponsible"
No one said anything all are head is down and listening my yelling. They are idiot.

Maria pov

Female lead 👇

After ate my lunch, i go to bed for a sleep while i don't know where hazel gone all of sudden in afternoon

After ate my lunch, i go to bed for a sleep while i don't know where hazel gone all of sudden in afternoon. When i wake up at 10 in night to go to hospital.
I made the dinner for me and hazel. I message her about the dinner and inform her i am going hospital. I left to hospital.
When i reached there i see my parents is crying.
" What happened" i asked.
" I am sorry baby" my mother said and hugged me.
" What happened? Why are you saying me sorry" i asked.
" That old woman give us condition, only then she will come with us" she said with disgusted.
" What condition" i asked nervously. Now what is left that she wanted to snatch from me? I get interrupt from my thinking when
" Baby one thing remember, we both love you. you only have to bear for until she is living" my mom said.
" What it is mom just tell me" i said desperately.
" She not want you to see her or even meet her now and she said until and unless she is living, she never ever want to see you. Never come home" my dad said sadly with tear in his eyes.
I just laugh at this and take a seat and laugh at that old bitch who is even in her dead bed still she said that. she hate me like i am her big enemy , even god forgive people but that old sick women never forgive me.

"She is hurt maria" my dad said and take next seat.
" Yeah ofcourse dad, you are the one who force me to come. I was happy there did not i ? I said.
" I am sorry my child " he said.
" What i did to her? Dad tell me atleast. I am bearing all her hater from my childhood without knowing what i did" i said.
"I will tell you one day, but not today my child. It is better you enjoy your life child i want you to happy and i know your happiness is not with us. " He said and kissed my forehead he start crying ,me and mom is also crying. We hugging each other and crying. When my brother came
" You all are bad you know, you forget me. This is not fair" jeremy complaint. Dad told him to join which he do and we all are hugging each other it is felt like this is all i am yearning for a long time. When we broked the hug we all have a genuine smile.
" Maira, i know what that sick old woman said and what she do. But i am there for you" jeremy said. I just nodded at him with my teary eyes" how can my little brother become that mature" i said and hugged him.
" Promise us maria. You will take care of yourself. Talk to us on video call daily. Share you problem." Dad said.
" Yes captain" i said with a small smile.
" Now go home maria, it is getting late." Mom said and hugged me tightly.
" We love you always remember" my mom said. Which i nodded and saying "bye" i left from there.

When i am going downstairs, i heard someone yelling.
" I will destroy this hospital" very familiar voice yelled. I made my way there all the doctor is there standing with there head down and management staff is also there with their head down. What is going on. I walk closer to them and shocked at kevin who is not looking like human but the devil himself. What mistake that they do that kevin become like a reincarnation of devil. I am hell scared of this form of kevin, not in my life i saw this type of angery person before.

"You should go to calm him down" my mind said.
"Are you planning for our death" i said to my mind. Lets go away before he see me.
I turned suddenly and i bumped into someone and cracking voice echoes through hallway. My heart beating fast. Now i am dead.
" I am sorry" i said bend to pick the medical equipment.
"Your sorry not work here ma'am, my job is in danger now" the nurse said.
" Mee too me too" i said. She looked at me and said
" hows your ma'am" nurse asked.
I am about to reply her when familiar voice said " what are you doing here" slowly i stand up and turned and looked at the handsome devil. His hair is messy, some of her hair fall on his forehead. His eyes looking red and not to forget his aura right now is enough for anyone to run away to hill and become saint for life time. I am hell scared to look at him.
But he is looking hot my mind said. Which i agree.
Think what to say him. My mind said.
" Why are you here" kevin yell at me making me jump in my place.
" Ohh me.. haha I'm here to see that" i said and looking at his back to see that all audiences is now keenly looking at us. And again look at handsome devil who now cross his arms across his chest.
" Well, i am passing when i heard someone is yelling and that voice is sound like a angry demon voice. Thinking who poor person is getting this yelling. And you know how inquisitive i am. So i am here" i said and heard someone giggling. I turned and look at that nurse is giggling. And then i looked at back they also holding their laugh. I am confused at their behaviour. Then looked at the devil handsome man who is now narrowing his red eyes and i looked at him and scared at the look he is giving me now.
" Maria, did you know what you said" he asked and hold my arms in tight grip. I shake in no.
" What i did kevin. Why was they laughed" i asked innocently knowing very well that i called him demon, devil in front of this people. I am dead now.
"Thats why i am telling you to stop been this inquisitive" my mind yell at me.
"Dear maria, now bear with me for a moment darling" kevin said.
He turned and looked at them.
"I will come again, this time i am warning you people i want that report if not than wait for me to destroy this hospital and your career too" he said coldly which make me shiver down my spine and erupt goosebumps all over my body.

__________________________________

Hey guys ❤️

Hope you will like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.