chapter -11 Demon

Hello guys,

Female lead is ⬆️

Kevin pov

When i am yelling them, suddenly i heard crashed sound, i looked at who is death wish now. There is girl who is wearing casual jean and top. But that damn women is talking to that stupid nurse, i made my way toward that girl and shocked to see maria there. Why she always there to add up her punishment?
" Why are you here" i said coldly.
Maria is slowly turned to look at me. She is looking like i am some devil ? Why she fucking looking scared of me?.
" Why are you here?" I yell at her making her jump in her place.
" Ohh me.. haha I'm here to see that" she said and looking at my back to see all audiences and they idiot is now keenly looking at us. I cross my arms across my chest.
" Well, i am passing when i heard someone is yelling and that voice is sound like a angry demon voice. Thinking who poor person is getting this yelling. And you know how inquisitive i am. So i am here" she said and heard someone giggling. I see nurse is giggling. And then i looked my back they also holding their laugh. What to do with this girl??? Why she hell bent to made me more angry. That stupid people is laughing? i narrow my eyes and i look at her to make her scare of me.
" Maria, did you know what you said" i asked and hold her arms in tight grip. She shake in no that scared face looked funny on her same time adorable.
" What i did kevin. Why was they laughed" she asked innocently i know very well that she is acting how she called me demon in front of this people.

"Dear maria, give me a moment darling" i said to her.
I turned and looked at them.
"I will come again, this time i am warning you people i want that report if not than wait for me to destroy this hospital and your career too" i said coldly and hold maria hand walked toward my car.

" Hey leave me, i did not do anything"she said but i dragged her to my car.
" You came with whom" i asked avoided whatever she said.
" I..... I come with hazel, yeah i come with hazel" she said with a small smile. I want to smile looking at her adorable smile but not at all i will not leave her this time.
" Hazel is not here she is left for a business trip maria that mean you are not came with anyone. Now come and be good girl" i said and made her sit on my car.
I take my driving seat and about to start my car when maria said.
" how i don't know about it kevin" she asked me loudly.
" I don't know" i said and start my car. She take her mobile to call hazel.
" How dare you not inform me about your business trip hazel" she yelled at her. Don't know what hazel told her but she said okay and cut the call.
" What she said" i asked.
" Nothing, she said she messaged me and i not checked it." she said.I nodded.
" Where are we going demo.. i mean kevin." She said. I looked at her again giving warning her with my eyes to stop with that name.
"For your punishment maria" i said with smrick.
" You are not serious right kevin" she said.
" I am damn serious precious" i said. She did not said anything to me after that maybe she planning to escape from my punishment.

Maria pov

After talking to hazel and i asked kevin where we are going which he said for punishment. I am still thinking how to escape from his punishment. What would be the punishment. Kiss ?? Or he will harm me physically?
" Come on earth. Come out now" kevin said and i don't know where i am ? I look around to find familiar house but there is unfamiliar mansion, a beautiful mansion must say. I am not getting out. I stay in his car.
" Kevin, i will stay here you go and enjoy" i said.
" What the hell maria, come out or i made you out by myself" kevin yell at me.
" Why always you shout " i yell at him. He hold my hand and start dragging me in the beautiful mansion. This mansion is beautiful. He opened the door and keep dragging me and panicked rushed to me. He is psycho maria. Now what to do? Maybe i kick his ass and run for my life. Or maybe i can bite him hard on his hand so that he can leave my hand? He open the room door and pushed me hard that i fall on the soft bed and i look around find it is luxurious room with black paint on walls and kevin photo is hanging on the wall.
Stop looking around and look at your front maria devil is looking at you. I gulped and sit on the bed.
"Try to divert his mind" My mind said.

" So who's room is this kevin" i asked.
"Stop your drama, i think you have a eyes to see the photos frame on walls" kevin said throw his coat on the couch and pull out his belt. Now i am done. I am getting physical punishment.
" How could go so low kevin" i yell at him.
" What did i do " kevin asked and start to unbuttoned his shirt, here my heart beating fast.
" You will beat me with this belt of your" i asked and tear gather in my eyes to even think about it.
" What your fucking problem maria? Do you really think that low of me" kevin asked and made his way toward me while i am shifting back to made a distance.
" Why are you coming here, go away. I want to go home" i said and tear start coming out from my eyes.
" Hey don't cry maria. I will not harm you sweetheart." He said and hold my hand pull me toward him and wiped my tear.
" Don't cry maria, god what to do with you. I will giving you punishment but not that way never" kevin said. Now after listening him, i becomes relax. I see that kevin hugging me and playing with my hair.
What is happening ? My mind asked.
I don't know? I said.
I pushed kevin and stand on the floor and asked him " Then why i am here"
" Because hazel is not there, i was about to pick you but you already there in hospital so i take you here " he said.
"Why you want to pick me up from my home ?who are you to me. I am not your responsibility" i said.
" You are mine" kevin said with gritted teeth, anger visible in his eyes, he took his shirt and short from the closet and left me. I am standing there like a statue processing what exactly happened. After 5 minutes i made my way out to search for kevin, i look at his house there is beautiful painting are there which looking beautiful this mansion giving that royal vibe. I don't know that kevin is that much rich. That why is so arrogant. While i'm searching him for a 10 min could not find and also i am tired so i shout "kevin!kevin!kevin!keviiiin" But there is no reply come. I know he is doing intentionally, but he forget whom he is dealing with.
" Kevin you devil, form of demon where are youuu" i yelled and laugh at my own sentence.
I am about to repeat that again when " i think you are enjoying your own maria" kevin said from the left side. I turned and looked at him and smile genuinely for a first time to him.
" Yes you are right, i am really enjoying this after so long" i said and made my way toward him and see that he changed in red t- shirt and shorts. Looking now less angry and handsome.

Kevin pov

How could she think like that ? How can i beat her, not only her but other too. I respect women i have good upbringing. But when i hold her in my arms it felt like home my home. Her strawberry fragrance is so addictive and i like her hair too which are silky. But she pushed me. When she asked whom i to her, i said she is mine and take my shirt and shorts and left to go outside because she is making me angry again. I made my way to kitchen i am heating the food which made by maids. They already left.
While doing that i heard my maria yelling my name which i am enjoying. It felt good when she said my name. After sometime she shout"Kevin you devil, form of demon where are you" i made my toward her to shout on her very badly now. Enough is enough now. She is crossing the limits but i stopped in my track when i see her laughing on her own sentence. She looking beautiful and attractive. All my anger vanished and i said her "" i think you are enjoying your own maria"
She looked at me and my breath hitched when she looked at me with her shinning eyes and her breathtaking smile.
"Yes you are right, i am really enjoying this after so long" she said which made a small smile on my face.
She will be death of me.
__________________________________

Hello readers ❤️

How is this chapter???
Do you like it?