chapter -9 monkey

Hello readers,

Kevin pov

After taking a cold shower, i called my maid to get me my night clothes. I am in only towel when i come out and found maria still sleeping. I looked away from her and made my way toward downwards. After waiting for 15 minute, i get the call from my maid about the arrival of my clothes.

After changing, i made my way toward maria bed. I smell her fragrance which made me calm. I covered both of us. And pull maira towards me. She stirred in her sleep but she again sleep. Thank god otherwise i have to left. I look at her feature her sharp nose and small nit so small lips, chubby cheeks she is so beautiful. And sleep took over me.

I wake up due to alarm noise and shut it. I look at maria who is anytime will wake up so i pretend that i am sleeping. Her head is on my chest and our legs are tangled, her hands on my torso and mine on her bare waist. For a moment there is no movement from her side. But then she start struggling to get out of my hold.
" kevin, i will kill you once you wake up, how can he slept with me" she muttered.

" I know you are awake, don't pretend kevin" she said.

I turned toward her and looked at her " ohh see how well you know me precious" i said and pinched her waist.
She gasped and struggling to get out of my hold.
" Leave me you monster" she said.
" What you said " i asked coldly .
" Monster" she said.
" Hmm.. good say that again i will surely become monster, i am trying to hide myself but precious you knew me very well" i said.
She looked at me shocked.
" So, are you a vampire or wolf " she asked. I looked at her shocked for her imagination.
"What you think" i asked. And pull her more toward me.
" By looking at you i think you are monkey " she said Pushed me and run toward washroom.
" Maria, come here now " i yelled at her.
" No never to go to hell" she said.
" Do you really think i am looking like a monkey" i asked her.
" Yes, why nobody told you before" she asked.
" You are impossible" i yelled at her.
" Yeah so, get lost" she said.
" No, i am waiting" i said and made my way toward hazel room. I knocked at her room, she opened with a smile and asked me " what happened"
" Nothing, you friend told me i am looking like a monkey. Did you also think like that ?" I asked her. She laughing at me and told me " no you look like a model bro , she just trying to irritate you and she succeed" she said.
" Whatever, today we have to go for a test. Are you ready" i asked.
" Yes, i don't know what will happen after that " she said. I hugged her and comfort her that it is okay. We will still be brother and sister. Which she nodded. Just when door open and maria come and looked at us with shocked and disappointed. We both break the hug and hazel asked her " what happened"
" Huh" she said.
" What happened? Why are you here" she asked.
" Ohh today i am going home so, i am here to informe you. But looking at you i think i interrupt your moment." She said with annoyance.
" Why are you behaving like that? You don't ruin our moment maria" hazel said while she put her head on my chest. I looked at her like what she is doing.
" You can continue, but i am telling you infront of him, Don't trust this monkey" with that she left and hazel started laughing. While i am irritate with monkey name.
" She is jealous" hazel said. I looked at her disbelief.
" She is not " i said.
" Don't you looked at her face brother" she asked
" Whatever" i said and left.
I don't go to maria room and left.

I reached my room and take shower. Do my breakfast. Did my work and Left for a hospital.
Hazel go for a test while i am checking my mail. After sometime i saw maria in hospital ,she is crying and then suddenly hugged someone and that person lift her up little, they both are still hugging. I am a about to go there when hazel come and said " lets go"
" See over there, maria is there with someone" i said.
" Ohh no! this girl. Let's go fast brother" hazel said and made her way toward her.

When we reached there and i saw maria is listening whatever that person is telling her.

" Hey maria" hazel said. She looked at her and then me and wiped her tears.
" Why are you here" she asked.
"That i tell you later, now tell me" hazel asked her.
"Hello hazel how are you dear" that person asked.
"Well, i am fine Mr. Jones how are you" hazel said and i looked at the person who is maria father.
" Well i was good but my mother condition is not good you know today morning she got heart attack, she is in critical situation" Mr jones said. And looked at my direction with raised eyebrows and hazel told him i am kevin harts. He is shocked first and then said " i am ian jones maria father" i shakes hand with him.
" Maria dear you never told me that you know Mr. Harts" he said.
She looked at me and said" well dad, i even don't know i also know about him today morning only"
I looked at disbelief what type of girl she is ? Many girl waiting for me to say yes so that they make me meet to their parents here she told a lie about me.

Maria

I don't know what to think about kevin why he slept with me. He is looked more handsome when he slept. But why the hell he is with hazel? Why not hazel is understanding that he is not what he showed her. First he slept with me and next morning he is in hazel room and hugging her. Did she forget about david? What even i am thinking? I know my hazel. I have to stop thinking this nuisance.
When i reached my home that devil grandmother of mine is having her tea when she sees me " why are you here you ungrateful child" she yelled.
" I am not here for you, i am here for my parents " i said. Made my way toward my parents.
They hugged me and asked me about my life when my younger brother come and hugged me so tight " sis, you are very bad. You know i missed you every much still you not come to meet me " he said.
" Sorry, Jeremy. I was busy. How is your college" i asked.
" Great, you know i am doing internship in harts company" he said. Which i nodded. Why he have to work in harts company?

" Now sit and eat with us maria" my mom said. When i am about to sit " you girl, will not sit here with us go away from here" my grandmother said.
" Shut up mother, enough is enough. You already done enough damage in her life." My father yell at her.
"See, now my son also shouting because of you" she yelled at me.
" Don't do this mother. I don't understand why are you still hating her. She was just a child when this incident happened mother. It was not her fault." Father shouted.
"Make her out now" my grandmother yelled.
" Fine. I am going" i said. Ready to left when " never show your face again" she yelled at me. I trying to control my tears which i am holding it. Why god why ?

I am looking for a cab when i get the call from dad" maria come home, your grandmother condition is not good"
I run and saw that my grandmother is unconscious and mother is trying to make her wake up. " I call ambulance" i said and dialled.

We all are reached there and after sometime doctor told that grandmother have heart attack and her condition is very critical. Then we lost it. We all are crying because of her health. I should not had to came to met them. Its all my fault.

When dad come and hugged me
" Maria, it is not your fault. Don't blamed yourself" he said.
He tried to console me when hazel come and with her kevin also come. I wiped my tears and looked at him he is looking worried.
When my father asked about him i told him lie because i am not interested in telling my father about kevin. What would i tell him like " hey dad, i know kevin but i don't know what we are? Maybe we are enemy ? Maybe friend? Maybe he think i am his but we don't have any feeling?

" Maria, please eat something" my brother Jeremy said while coming towards us and then he see kevin and shocked to see him.
" Good evening sir" jeremy said while i rolled my eyes.
"Yeah good evening" kevin said. And looked at my direction and smricked.
"Did not you eat anything maria " hazel asked and now she will kill me.
" I will have it hazel. Not a big issue." I said.
" What not big issue you idiot girl. Don't you know your condit..? She said. I cut it off
"Hazel i will eat promise" i said.
" Hazel you know she will never eat in this situation. Please child make her eat" my dad said.
"I will eat dad promise. Jeremy go and make dad and mom eat something. I am going home and come after sometime" i said.
" Yes, don't forget to eat" jeremy said. Which i nodded. They left and hazel come and slapped my arms. " Ouuch"
" Why are you beating me" i asked.
" Why don't you informed me about that. I was also there for you" she said.
"It so sudden that i don't know what to do". I said.
" What happened exactly" she asked.
" In morning when i gone to that house she said... " I stopped and looked at kevin who is attentively listening. Why would i tell him about my life. ?
" Why you stop? Tell me " hazel asked.
" I will tell you later" i said.
"Why " she asked.
I whispered her ' not infront of kevin"
She nodded.
" Why are you here" i asked.
" We ... Umm we are..." Hazel said.
"She come because of me maria." He said.
" Whatever i don't care." I said.
" I am going home, are you coming with me or you go with your friend" i asked.
" I am coming with you" she said.
She said bye to kevin and i looked at kevin who is staring me. I ignored him and we left him.
In the car i told her everything.
" She deserved that maria, god make them pay who hurt innocent, yeah no doubt in your case it is very late" she said laughed at last. I just smile because she looked happy. But i don't know what to think about my grandmother.

__________________________________

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter. Please tell your views.

Vote, comments and share my story .

Your single response means a alot to me.

Thank you for reading ❤️