Water and Ice

If you have read my other stories, you probably noticed that I don't like Laxus much. Well yeah, I practically hate his guts!!! I mean he acted like a total jackass to everyone!!! You should have seen me when Natsu pounded his face in. I was on me feet cheering the dragon slayer on. And then they bring him back saying that he now is with Fairytail again?! I mean what's wrong with them( no real offense to Hiro Mashima. The guy's a genius) but there is no way that somebody can change just like that. People and things do not change just because you want them to. Jellal doesn't count because he was originally good and was in control of himself. Oh and don't get me started on Nali. I mean I know Lissanna and Natsu had thing when they were kids and I can accept that. But they were kids!! KIDS!!!!! Things change from then til now. Move over Lissanna Strauss. There is a new girl in Natsu's life and her name is Lucy Heartfilia!!!!! Let me hear you Nalu fans!!!!!! * woot woot woot woot* So basically I live in a Nali free zone. NO NALI ALLOWED!!!!!! *makes huge x with arms. Anyhoo, here's the new chapter. Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Juvia POV

"Just a minute!" I shouted at the door while pushing Gray into the closet. It was the only place that could hold him long enough. We had just arrived when there was a knock at my door. Talk about timing.

"Please miss, your father wishes to see you right now," I sighed. He didn't even realize I was gone. I was on my way to the bay like I always did when I was upset, but I ran into what you would call a detour.

I just pushed the last of Gray inside and held my finger to my lips. "Please Gray-sama, stay quiet," I closed the closet door and turned around. "Juvia is coming!" I opened the door to one of the maids looking at me with a smile.

"Very well miss," she stopped in mid-sentence and gave me a confused look. "You should quickly change miss," I looked at myself and realized I was wearing my peasant dress. I nodded and closed the door. I turned to see Gray peeking out of the closet.

I kindly walked over there to get one of my dresses. I opened the door, and he stared at me. "Can you please move to the side, Gray-sama," he did as I asked, and I grabbed the first one I saw. I suddenly blushed thinking of the situation we were in. "Um.... Gray-sama can watch if he likes," with that he closed the door himself.

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. It was a very bright yellow, and I wanted to tear it off immediately. Instead, I sighed and put on a pair of white heels. I walked to the door and faced the closet quickly. Gray had opened it a crack, again, and motioned me to go on.

I opened the door and made my way to the throne room once again. I walked down the stairs receiving glances from some of the servants. Unlike my father, they had noticed my disappearance. It's pretty sad when your own parent doesn't know you're gone, but the people you pay do.

I walked into the familiar room. My father sat on his throne towering over me. This time my mother had seemed to join him along with what seemed to be a blonde royal with a similar colored beard. A blonde girl that was obviously his daughter stood on his right with tears streaming down her face. (Allow me to explain something, Juvia and Gray's story was a little bit ahead of everyone else's, but they should be on the same track now) A boy with silverish hair stood on his other side.

My father saw me and turned his attention at me. "Nice to see you out and about, Juvia,"he muscled a fake smile. He only pretended to like me when we had guests.

My mother gently coughed and stood up. "Juvia, I would like you meet his highness Jude Heartfilia and his lovely daughter, Lucy," the girl, Lucy, quickly wiped away her tears and curtsied. Jude merely coughed and looked at me directly.