On the Run, Again

Sooooooo sorry that i haven't updated in what felt like forever. Anyway here's the next part enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

"So you ran away too, Juvia," I was sitting on the ground along with said blue haired princess. Gray was leaning on the wall looking out the window smirking about something.

"Y-yes and no, Juvia was only taking a walk to calm down. Juvia eventually ran into Gray-sama and decided to come back," I sighed at Juvia's story. It sounded like we both wanted to get out of our own houses and look for our homes. "Juvia only made it as far as The Dragon Slayer part when Juvia bumped into Gray-sama."

"Oh," I looked over at Gray, "so you're from The Dragon Slayer Kingdom," Gray stared daggers at me. I silently wished I didn't say that. "I got to see the Dragon Slayer Kingdom when I ran away. It was okay, but it seemed like something wasn't right. I kept on thinking on leaving until..." I started to feel my face heat up,"until I actually found a place that welcomed me." by now I was softly blushing. Gray was back to looking out the window while Juvia kept quiet.

"Juvia has an idea!" I looked at the blue haired girl shocked by her outburst. "Why don't we go ahead and leave this place for good?!"

"You mean run away..... again?"

"Sure why not?" Juvia smiled at me. I thought a moment. It didn't sound so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know its short but its something. Just had to write down what came to me.