My little monster oc

I only watched the anime pls don't come @ me. Can honestly be used for any highschool rp.

"I don't get how sitting here is going to make it any better. I'll take it into my own hands and I will do whateverer it takes. All that counts is the result, after all."

Name: Murakami Yuzu

Nicknam: Yu. just the shorter version of her name.

Birth date: 19.11 (17 years off age)

Ethnic background: the whole anime is set in Japan so she is japanese as well.

Religion: in Japan, there are gods. Yuzu, however, does not believe in them.

Brief description of home: simply your average small little flat. Can come off as very cramped, but nothing surprising.

Does s/he live with anyone? Her family. Duh.

Pets? Nope. Expensive.

Current occupation: Highschool student-

Education: she is your average high schooll student, however, aims to be at the top..

Does s/he drive? What kind of car does s/he own, if any? (Make, model, color, age, etc.):

Sexuality: not openly bisexual for various reasons.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:

Height: around 165cm. Howeverr, likes wearing cute Highheels in her free time so her height goes up a bit.

Weight: ..... Nope. That's not what you should ask her... But its 52kg.

What is his/her body type? Pretty slim, but she is extremely unathletic due to studying all day.

Eye color? dark-brown. However, she uses colored circle lenses in her free time to make them green, just for fun. No glasses, she has pretty good sight. And even if she would resort to contacts.

Skin tone: Ivory. Has freckels especially around the nose, but covers them up frequently.

Face shape? Heart-shaped. Is pretty happy about it, no surgeries or anything needed. Good for her.

STYLE:

during high school, it's pretty obvious that she has to wear a school uniform. But if she goes out with friends she likes dresses, sometimes switches oover to street style or more comfy, baggy clothing if the weather allows it.

Any special jewelry? Likes to wear a lot of rings. Prized posession is a big golden ring with a red gemstone (claw ring)- Has gotten it as a prize in a bet and she is really proud of it.

Hairstyle: Bangs and a side part, rest of the black hair goes mid back. Usually ties it together in a ponytail, if not a bun. Has prettty thick hair.

PERSONALITY:

pretty sociable and can be very blunt at times, jokes around all the time. However, when it ccomes to competitions or her grades she is very hard working, serious and competitive, which can come off as arrogant and forceful sometimes. Tends to overwork herself.

Skills/Talents: Hard working person who seems to have a never-ending memory and can memorize things very quickly.

biggest flaw? Unathletic. Very, almost unbelievably unathletic. Tends to prioritize education and also tends to shame people for bad grades. Unempathetic.

MENTAL ATTITUDE/PERSONAL BELIEFS:

What does s/he most value/prioritize? Grades,, education, a good college and then a good job. After that? Money.. she thinks?

Personal philosophy: if you can control it, you should.