For an RP

Jojo's bizarre Adventure, part 5

__Personal ___d (●o●) __
Name: Gemma D'amico
Nickname, alias: magpie
Gender: female
Sexuality: . . . Moneysexual? I don't know. She doesn't care, or hasn't really thought about labeling anything. Or even other people. 
Age: 26
Personality:. . . only cares about money, greedy, an absolute slut for it. No, okay, I'm sure there are other characteristics. For example, she works hard. if she's paid enough. . So how much effort she puts in depends entirely on the person she's supposed to work for. However, there may be something more to it. She needs enough money to get away from her parents, no, her family. That probably explains ninety percent of their actions. Besides, she seems to have something against men. . . So far, she hasn't had any real friendships that aren't motivated by money, so outside of her work life – where she tries to look as professional as possible – she can be quite clumsy. Just absolutely no skills in dealing with people, it seems. It's generally quite a contrast to what she shows when she fights, for example. . . . Extremely rebellious, as you can tell. Can get pretty bitchy. The lady is smarter than she looks, too.
Dislikes:.. Men? not getting enough money for the achievements she shows. It's very strange, but she doesn't like feminine things either. Maybe because she's been instilled in her whole life that she needs to be feminine here and elegant there. Now that she's fairly free, she can do whatever she wants, and that's the opposite of what she's been told.
Preferences: . . . money. Money. and money. The idea of a life without the influence of her family who still wants to drag her into the political arena. But I'm sure she doesn't want to step foot in that.
Hair color: Black
Eye colour: red
Skin colour: again relatively pale
Body build: somehow you can't tell which gender she is- not at first glance. Beating, sporty build, and the clothes hide most of it anyway. Somehow Gemma seems to have a body that is considered masculine, which in turn leads to her being perceived as male. Which she hates for her part. Well, that's what comes from doing too much exercise.
Size: Around 180cm without heels
Weight: öh. That's a very good question.
Piercings or scars: A few here and there. But you hardly see them because of their clothing style.
Hobbies: in fact, she loves to collect weapons and has a fascination with them in general.
Motto: "I'm on the side of money. That gives me plenty of freedom. I'm not interested in anything else. "
Past: As someone who grew up in a relatively wealthy environment, you might think she would be completely careless about money. The opposite is true: Gemma is more than just cautious. Stingy, in fact. She's seen what power money has and what it can do. But apart from that? It was almost typical for rich people (or not?) what plans her parents had with her. Gemma was brought up as the next bearer of the name D'amico, as an heir and not as a daughter. her parents have given her every opportunity to develop well- but all the same and some anger piled up somewhere. Which then unloaded in simply relieving their stress with martial arts and later with weapons. How she got to Ouroboros is not clear. It is assumed, however, that they were simply paid for it. After she had already run away anyway – to get her own freedom and live her life as planned.
____Defence without stand____
Yes[x ] no[ ] ???
If so, she's a weapons expert. It's really scary how many she can handle. Gemma can compete against Standusers without further problems and in some cases even comes out of the fights unharmed.
Weapons: Too many to list here. Knives, pistols, an axe and even a Naginata are part of their basic equipment. Otherwise, she steals the weapons of her opponents. She's not a stand user, but she uses Francesco's power to make her guns flat and light, to be able to transport them anywhere. The two works also relatively frequently together. In the fight she seems to be relatively loose and always keeps a cool head, no matter how the situation changes here and there. She thinks it's very important.
Strengths: Especially that she has so much power. And the lady is extremely strong, stronger than you would expect – not to mention her speed at all. Apart from the fact that she has a pretty high pain tolerance, which allows her to still cope with a lot of injuries.

 Apart from the fact that she has a pretty high pain tolerance, which allows her to still cope with a lot of injuries

got the picture off pinterest, the credit goes to the artist in the pic.