Mafia boss for an rp

Name: Zion Martinelli 

Nickname, if any: none.

Place of birth: Italy, a city near Naples

Religion: Was raised catholic, however, is an athiest up so far.

Personality: Zion usually is a calm and collected man- that's only on the surface, though. He, in truth, is a frustrated man who acts like an animal driven into a corner- and it quickly shows, once you get behind his facade. Despite that, he loves a good challenge and enjoys the cat and mouse game...And both roles. 

Current address: has multiple villas and houses. And he never stays at one place for long. Those houses range from pretty decent to shit poor or they're full of luxury. Where Zion stays is really up to the situation.

Pets? Zion owns a black cat, and a tuxedo cat and an orange one. Just because the man loves cars. they help with all of the stress and he likes to tell them about his day and such.

Current occupation: part of the Mafia. Ranging pretty high. (He's the boss, but no one really knows. He is known as one of the Capos and the boss is some sort of 'alternate Personality' of Zion.)

Education: Wasn't exactly raised to be a mafia boss- He fought his way up there. As for his actual education, he managed to finish highschool before focusing on things like the illegal drugtrade and money. His story isn't exactly a rag to riches one, but he still values money above all else- Even human life. Money gives you the power of a god, after all. Or so he says. And maybe, he isn't all that wrong about it. 

Sexuality: ???

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:

https://www.pinterest.de/pin/28217935159039950/

STYLE: usually he wears suits. Doesn't really get more stereotypical than taht. But the man does enjoy comfortable and practical clothing outside of keeping up appearances. Isn't really a fan of the whole "buying brands for appearances and showing off how rich you are" thing. Actually hates most brands.

clothing/jewlery: just a few watches, glasses and...His favorite pair of gloves.

EVERYDAY BEHAVIOR / HABITS: he smokes a lot. Also gambles for fun (is a literal god at it).

Finances: ...Well, he's a mafia boss. What do you expect?

Skills/Talents: Good sharpshooter, not exactly bad at close ranged combat. He does martial arts... And is a quick thinker. Really good at cleaning up after himself.