Helena (for an rp)

Name: Helena Age: ~167 species: witchPersonality: naturally curious, quite calm, but mischievous- her appearance is deceptive of that since she at least tries to come off as wise and intelligent. Not that she's stupid. Greedy, will do absolutely anything for money. Not allying with any of the kingdoms, but helping individuals for a hefty sum- and she will achieve her goals, no matter how complicated the situation. Sexuality: no label, but is interested in anyone she deems interesting enough . kingdom: lives in a forest like her other fellow mages/witchesWeapons: doesn't use any. Magic is enough. But she has an orb to store all of her catalysts in (can be destroyed fairly easily) skills: specializes in elemental magic (and a few that are derived from the main ones- like crystal and ink) is, however limited in her number of attacks, as she uses minerals and other things to catalize her magic (which make it possible for her to use her powers in the first place). And if all else fails, mana blasts will do. These are limited as well. oh and.. she can levitate..? it's not the same as flight, though. That, she can't do. weaknesses: take her catalists away from her or exhaust her, an the battle ends. Also, combining elements takes a bit of time which leave her open for any attack. And she does not do well with sneak attacks. Likes: money. the secret mine in the forest where she gets her minerals from and shiny things. and pigeons. dislikes: bread. she's old enough to have come to terms with a lot of things, so there arent many things she dislikes.backstory: born a witch, and very glad to be one- the kingdoms were too chaotic for her, so she isolated herself like the rest. Still, Helena didn't ignore the suffering of the people and did try to at least help a few individuals- but as to not loose face, she's started working on her image as this greedy witch who wants a hefty sum for her help. Truth is: she judges over the person who wants her help. And if she deems that person good enough, there won't be any fees. But... Well, there aren't such people anymore. other: is open for crush development. childhood friend: ....there was.. someone. That someone is gone now.

 That someone is gone now