My Hero Academia

Name: Rei Kozuki (Born Reina Takami)

Age: 21

Hero or villain? villain. Hired by the Paranormal Liberation Front as extra help

code name: Faker (since she forged all of her papers to reenter Japan)

Birthday: she doesn't have an actual birthday. Born at home without any actual records, she just got to make one up- so she decided to be born on the 24.12. Found it cool as a child, now it's just stupid to her. Doesn't celebrate either.

Hair: originally light brown, fluffy like her mother's, however she uses keratin treatment to keep it straight and dyes it black.

eyecolor: a golden-brown, very similar to Hawks. Even the marks on the eyes are the same- but Rei wears green contacts to avoid any comments or being traced back to the guy.

Skincolor: on the tanner side.

outfits: a fashionable young woman with expensive tastes. Dresses androgynous and more feminine on the days she feels like it. Always seen with heels.
Due to her being a soldier (explained in backstory) she has an uniform with extra gadgets: 
- gloves plated with metal so she can grab weapons with ease, claws on the fingertips 
- a gadget on her wrist that can shoot out chains, helps in combat
- uniform is fireproof, thick, however has a cooling system built in.
- a helmet 

Residence: has a home in musutafu, Shizuoka (luxurious, close to UA), but spends quite a lot of her time in the headquarters of her organization (right now located in musutafu though).

Lead weapons: Rei is a weapon in experts and close-range as well as ranged combat. So anything you give her she can use. Out of sentimental reasons she uses a rifle with a bayonet stuck onto it, can be seen resorting to axes, spears and katanas though. If left with no weapon, she'll just take anything lying around or even her teeth to rip out flesh (actually got famous for that move in her organization).

Other skills: martial arts expert. Rei started early on to train in karate, later picked up krav maga and the likes as well as a special nerve-based martial arts developed by the fenrir. if she hits certain points on the body, she can paralyze a bodypart or lessen the power of a quirk..or take it away. this is only temporarily. If she gets a clean hit, Rei can nullify a quirk for up to 30 minutes. That requires precision..But thats a field she's an expert hin.

Similar to her brother she's fast- and strong- a lot of stamina. And ruthless. she'll do anything to fulfill her mission.

Quirk: Allseeing eye- can control birds, however, does not understand them. Does so by screaming/singing/calling. Useless in combat.

Mutation: has a pair of black wings- originally dark brown, the wings are dyed black. they're as large as Keigo's, but unlike her brother's, hers made out of actual bone and flesh and not just feathers.

weakness: in combat, she's limited in the damage she can do without her equipment. Sure, she always takes a bunch of grenades with her but once she runs out of those, Rei has a problem. And guns and rifles need loading. Personalitywise..She's stuck in her ways of thinking, loves to complain but never does shit about the things she hates. Ready to sacrifice her life, body for whatever mission she's been put on. However..She does have a heart and is a bit more humane than the rest of her companions. 

Strengths: a feral, scary soldier- In terms of strength and skills she's one of the top. her skills and development of martial arts are almost unparalelled. Very strong-willed and quick witted individual..Also a good liar and an incredible actress. The ideal soldier.

Dreams: Acknowledged by the man she calls her father (the head of her organization).

Fears: A soldier does not fear. Fear is the mind killer. 

Backstory: Born a Takami, she faced the samme abuse her brother went through..Only less comforting, without anything to hold onto. while her brother found an idol to hope for, Rei experienced despair in young years already.

Tragedy struck again when the HSCP, a shadowy organization with an iron grip, tore her away from her older brother. She was made solely responsible to take care of an incompetent and absent mother. School became a daily torment, a place where she was an outcast, a target for bullies. Rei soon discovered martial arts. In the disciplined movements, she found a way to channel her anger and pain. Her talent was undeniable, and it caught the eye of Bikouros, the leader of her dojo- secretely also the leader of a terror organization in the middle east, in a hero free zone. Bikouros saw opportunity to groom Rei into killing and being a soldier for that organization. She was intelligent, quick witted and had a talent for the arts, so he focused all his energy onto her.

To make himself more likeable and trustworthy, he offered a father figure, a guiding hand, of course with a sinister ulterior motive. Under the guise of mentorship, he groomed Rei for a life of violence. The relationship was transactional: Rei only got seen and cared by the man if she did as he requested (aka killing of animals. First small, then larger until it became all too common and she stopped feeling guilt over it). He got her to drop out of school as well to focus on martial arts and fighting skills full time. Once she was sixteen, Bikouros took her to Fenrir Headquarters to add finishing touches: how to kill a human was still on the list and soon Rei ecxelled in that too. She rose to the top of the organization in just three years and now belongs to the top ten strongest soldiers and therefore leaders. 

Once nineteen, she went to japan to spread the influence of the organization. However, she had a small dream left from when she was a child: to become a journalist. Papers were forged, and now she's able to work as a journalist as a cover. Rei also tried to rekindle her relationship to Hawks- her older brother. However, that didn't work and just left a lot of resentment in her heart. 

Other Info:

Rei belongs to one of the most beloved journalists for being incredibly outspoken and critical.

Fenrir is an organization in the middle east, completely disconnected to the rest of the world in a hero free zone they created. Only strength rules there, the weak don't have any rights (and usually die quickly anyways). The soldiers in there are obsessed with strength, power and Money.

the organization is ruled by a clear powersystem.

Rei is Bikouros' favorite and he does love her as his daughter in a very twisted and abusive way. 

Loveinterest: if it ever comes to that, probably Dabi or Shigaraki since they are in their respective ways similar to another