Chapter 3

The Witches in the conference room couldn't believe what they just heard. Another Parallel Earth that has gone through the most violent and bloodiest wars of the 20th Century. World War II scared them the most after seeing so many familiar faces such as Hitler being an evil, monstrous, and hateful human being. 

Minna: I.....I can't believe it!

Mio: This world has a lot of violence and bloodshed.

Shirley: Imagine if we were born in this world, we wouldn't be best friends but we would fight each other. 

Lucchini nodded in agreement

Perrine: You know, I think the Neuroi is a blessing for us!

Everyone looked at Perrine

Perrine: Think about it it's the 1940s in our world and that's the time of World War II. So we basically avoided a war that will end up killing over 80 million. 

Sanya who thought about going to war against Sumous was  crying not wanting her country forcing her to kill Elia if they met in the battlefield instead of fighting the Neuroi. Elia frowend and thought of the same thing.

Elia: It's alright Sanya, I will never hurt you or fight you

Sanya who made a ghostly smile felt a little better

Mio was silent for a moment after witnessing the brutality towards the Chinese civilians and POWs from Imperial Japanese causing her to mumble about her country becoming an oppressive nation and doing the same thing once they win against the Neuroi invasion. Minna can't imagine what Adolf Hitler in her universe would've done to those people if he was rejected for being an artist. While everyone was coping with the thoughts of them fighting against each other Minna stood up and began to speak.

Minna: Perrine is right! The Neuroi was truly a blessing for us. Our humanity united as one to fight against the Neuroi. I'm guessing this universe was so unlucky to not have an alien invasion. Causing them to fight each other. 

Miyafuji stood up by her side and said

Miyafuji: We are witches and destined to protect humanity no matter what the cost

Everyone began to smile hearing some positive motivation

Minna: I swear if any of our nations decided to fight against each other, I will take arms against them to prevent them from starting a war to destabilize our world including the Neuroi. If you all agree then say you do.

Everyone stood up and nodded

Minna: So let's stop crying and let's meet the American President and go to the United Nations to speak to the world!

After that Alex, Anna and the Captain entered the conference room to see how they are doing.

Alex: How are all you feeling?

Minna: I think we are much better now thank you!

Minna smiled at the two men

Alex: That's good to hear

Barkhorn: So, what happened to Germany and Japan?

Alex: Both recovered from the war greatly. In fact, Germany and Japan are some of the most well-developed nations in the world. Japan has the 3rd largest economy. Japan is a pacifist nation today and has no military except a self-defense force. Not only that it pop culture is a global phenomenon. And Germany has been the home of some of the most prominent researchers in science such as physics, mathematics, chemistry, and engineering. They are known to make very good cars as well.

Alex typed on his computer and showed what Tokyo is like and what Berlin is like. The Karlslanders and Fusoian were awed and impressed that their cities improved and it was much brighter than it was in their time. After some more talking, Johnson said.