Chapter 4

It's been a day after the arrival of the Witches to the strange parallel world where Neuroi never existed. They are currently staying at Alex's home for hospitality. The witches were not wearing their uniforms instead they were wearing 21st Century outfits that the Secret Service provided them. Minna immediately went over to Alex's PC to do more research on this world. Minna, Hartmann, and Barkhorn looked up their Parallel Counterparts. It showed a man in his 20s flying a German Messerschmitt BF109F-2.

Wolf-Dietrich Wilcke

Minna: Wolf-Dietrich Wilcke......interesting!

Barkharon: Look up my name

Minna typed on the keyboard and found a result

Gerhard Barkhorn

Barkhorn: Gerhard Barkhon

After doing more research they found a video showing Erich Hartmann doing an interview. It showed himself in the 1980s doing an interview about the War and talking about Barkhorn.

Barkhorn: Wow, your old Hartmann!

Hartmann: Shut Up!

As they progressed throughout the internet they even saw interviews from Charles Yeager, Eino Ilmari Juutilainen, Saburo Sakai, and Perrier Clostermann. 

16:58 for Eino

------

After breakfast, Alex took Minna to a phone store where she will be purchasing a smartphone. This is the fact that Minna is the only one who is more responsible in the team.

Minna: So what are we doing here?

Alex: We are here to get you a smartphone. From what I heard in your reports you are the leader. 

Minna: Yes

Alex: I can tell you must take your job seriously.  You seem to be very responsible. Therefore, the navy decided to give you a smartphone. The contract will last four years. 

Minna: Well this is exciting. I mean when I first arrived in your world, I see everyone holding these devices in their hand. I mean how can you guys do that even walking in the streets?

Alex: Multi-tasking. But anyway, are you ready to pick?

Minna got a choice choosing between an iPhone or an Android. Minna chose the Android. She got a Samsung Galaxy S10. Minna was clearly excited to use 21st Century technology, hoping this could help her on her experience in this reality. 

-----

Washington D.C

President Andrew Spacer was at the oval office taking some notes. While he was writing down some notes, a man came into his office giving him intelligence about the Witches and the portal.