Chapter 13

The US Navy continues to fight off against the Neuroi that keeps on coming through the portal. Some had managed to escape from the fighting. A small hive that managed to escape from the battle, was near the coast of Japan.

Tokyo, Japan

The citizens of Japan were going about their lives. Going to work, school, friends' house, or just relaxing at home. Nerds went to cons or just watched anime in general. That was until the small hive of Neuroi is about to enter the coast of Japan.

"What the hell is that?" the Japanese navy officer asked

"I don't know?" Another one said

The nest stop. It was small, but enough to show the entire beach. Citizens who were at the beach were staring at the nest with awe. Some took photos and post them on social media.

On the coast of Tokyo, the JMSDF ships were detecting some activity in the sky. The crew looked through the binoculars. Little did they know, that would be the last thing they would see after they took off their binoculars.

------

US Present was presented with more statements about the Neuroi. That was until the Secretary of State came in to inform him of some more troubling news.

"Mr. President, we got information from Japan....regret to inform you that Japan is under attack"

"What? Is it the Chinese, North Koreans, or the Russians?"

"None, The Neuroi has seemed to make a breakthrough and attack Japan. One of our docked ships is severely damaged."

He then showed a video of Tokyo being attacked by the Neuroi. Citizens were running away from the violent scene as some were killed insight. The Neuroi were flying all over the city shooting at buildings. Then it showed US Navy Ships firing missiles at the small neuron hive. While some JMSDF Ships were doing the same. US jets were flying around and firing at the hive.

"This is indeed an emergency. I think it's time for the public to know" he said.

-----

The attack on Japan was shown on TV and the media was reporting on it. It even reached international news. Which people began to question their governments on hiding the fact that aliens do exist. The world continues to protest. Then a few days passed. The United Nations began to make a statement about it. The Secretary-General walked up to the podium to begin the statement. The event was a live broadcast.

UN EMERGENCY SESSION NUMBER 911939

INTERDIMENSIONAL HOSTILITY AND EXTRASOLAR HUMANITARIAN CRISS OF TERRA MAIGCA

"Citizens of the World. A few days ago, Japan was under attack by a race of aliens. But before we move on, I asked all of the citizens of the world to remain calm at all times.....They have been attacked by a race of aliens who call themselves the Neuroi. Now you are all wondering, Where did they come from? Four months ago, the USS Gerald R Ford was heading back to the United States. That was until they made contact with the portal. When they got close, A team of female pilots called the 501st Joint Fighter Wings were brought onboard the USS Gerald R Ford and told us everything about the Neuroi. Of course, we met some of their leaders as well. The portal lead to a different version of Earth. The current year is 1944.

Everyone who was watching this was gasping in shock. Some think this is just another setup. Some people who had radical ideas thought, we can stop World War II and save many lives. Also, capture Hitler, Stop Stalin's Ethnic cleansing or stop the Japanese from killing more people. Or how about preventing John Lennon's assassination or preventing Freddie Mercury's AIDS contraction.