- Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine:

[I have some really good news!! I don’t think I will end ‘Double Trouble’ just yet… This would have been the last chapter and then the Epilogue, but I just thought of it last night and I didn’t want to end it yet. So I think I will end it in another 10 chapters or something. SO YAAAY!]

Amy’s POV:

I woke up this morning feeling so much better than I did yesterday, obviously I would but I feel more relaxed. All I want to do is pick up Adalyn and Evelyn and cuddle them all day long.

“Good morning” Louis happily chirped as I walked down the stairs.

“Good morning baby” I smiled kissing him on the lips.

Someone gurgled below me, I noticed Louis holding the girls.

“Good morning to you too babies” I smiled kissing both of the girl’s foreheads. I took Evelyn out of Louis arms and held her.

“She’s so much smaller compared to Adalyn” I said looking at Louis.

“Hmmm. I know. She’ll get bigger as she gets older” Louis said.

“Why are you crying baby girl?” I cooed to Evelyn. As I said that Adalyn started crying.

“I think they want feeding” Louis sad softly.

“I know I do!” I joked.

“You do your bit and I’ll make you some breakfast” Louis said handing me Adalyn and kissing me on the cheek.

“Deal”

*

“Lou, can you get the door please? I’m changing Evelyn” I shouted down the stairs.

“Ok baby” He shouted back.

“You are smelly aren’t you baby girl?” I smiled ticking Evelyn.

She murmured little noises. I changed and dressed Evelyn in the exact same thing me and Louis dressed Adalyn in. A white little top with pink little love hearts on with baby pink leggings and little white socks.

“You look so adorable baby. I might have to take a picture” I smiled getting my phone and camera out.

“I think there might be a million pictures of you two over the house soon” I laughed, picking Evelyn up and taking her downstairs.

“Who was at the door?” I asked placing Evelyn in her moses basket that has been placed downstirs.

“Hello honey” Someone said happily. I turned around.

“Anne” I screamed, running up to her and hugging her.

“How are you?”

“Good thanks. We dropped Lola off, Harry and Lauren are just talking outside and will be here in a sec. How are you?” She said sitting down on the sofa. I picked up Adalyn from her moses basket and placed her in Anne’s arms.

“She looked just like you Amy” Robin commented.

“I know. Evelyn looks just like Louis as well. It’s remarkable how  they look so much like us, they just don’t look like each other” I said.

“They might look like each other in a couple months or a years’ time.”

“Maybe”

*

“Lou can you hold the girls I just need to put my breast milk in the bottles so we can take them out” I said taking some bottles.

“Sure, do you need any help with that?” Louis asked.