- Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two:

Amy’s POV:

The babies are 2 months old and they couldn’t be any livelier. They make little noises now and are starting to smile and laugh. This is such an exciting time. I just want them to start talking already.

“Morning baby girl” I cooed, picking up Evelyn from her moses basket.

“Yep, you definitely need changing” I said, carrying her over to the changing table.

“And we’re done, now what do you want to wear today baby?” I asked her, I like talking to her, and maybe she will say ‘muma’ first because of that. We have two babies maybe both of them will say different.

I changed Evelyn into a red frilly trim top, pink-redish leggings and pinky socks. As we were going out today I put the red fluffy jacket on her as well. She looked freaking adorable!!

I put Evelyn on my hip and walked downstairs. We have such a busy day today.

-          Going into town with the girls to get pictures printed of at Boots.

-          Finish packing because Lou and I are going away for the weekend.

-          Louis’ family is coming over and staying.

-          Pick up Lottie, Felicte, Phoebe and Daisy from the train station.

-          Lauren has decided to come over and help me take care of the girls and Lou’s sisters while Jo’s at work.

-          All have a big dinner.

-          Then Lou and I will go.

“Have you nearly finished packing?” Louis shouted from the living room.

“Yes, I have finished! You don’t have to shout I’m only in the kitchen feeding Evelyn.” I shouted back.

“Oh ok. I think Adalyn needs feeding as well” Louis said, is voice getting nearer and louder.

“There’s a bottle in the microwave.” I smiled.

“Finished? Good girl” I smiled, rubbing Evelyn’s back to burp her.

“Hello?” I said into my phone.

“Hi. Auntie Karen” I smiled.

“Yeah, of course you can. The house is going to be pretty crowded but yeah sure” I said. Louis looked at me and arched his eyebrows.

“Ok. See you later. Bye” I smiled putting my phone down.

“Who was that?” Louis asked, wrapping his hands around my waist from behind.

“Auntie Karen. She and Tom are bringing baby Emily round this afternoon.” I stated picking Adalyn up from the baby chair.

“Our houses is going to be crowded” Louis stated and sighed.

“I know baby. But we can then leave the girls with your mum and then go have a magical weekend full of activities and fun” I smiled seductively.

“Ooohh. And when you say activities do you mean?” Louis finished that sentence wagging his eyebrows.

“No. I mean yoga and wall climbing. Of course I mean that” I smiled planting a kiss on his lips.

“If.I.could.I.would.have.you.right.here.and.now.on.the.counter. But I can’t because you have a baby in your arms who’s puking up a little” Louis stated in between kisses.