- Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One

[First of all. I would like to say, I am so, so, sorry with the lack of updating. I know, I’m terrible. I will make this a long and enjoyable chapter though. Also… guys. I’m nearly at 10,000 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Each and every single one of you out there. I love you all. Remember that! Also, I am the process of writing a new book. A HARRY STYLES ONE! It’s called ‘It Started With A Drink, Ended In A Kiss’ I’ll tell you more, when this chapter is over. Comment, on what you think! Thank you –Amy]

Amy’s POV:

We all just got settled down on the beach. Perrie and I just got Adalyn and Evelyn out of the pushchair and propped them down on the picnic mat thingy.  They were only still 3 months, so they couldn’t hold their heads up, so either they lay down or someone would hold them. I applied so much sun cream on them, hoping they wouldn’t get burnt.

“I love their swimming costumes” Danielle commented.

“I know. They are so cute” I giggled, looking at Evelyn.

Louis and the boys were sitting right next to us, all chatting and drinking away. Louis looked rather good in his swimming trunks, if I say so myself.

“Where’s Lauren and Harry?” I asked, looking for them.

“Either still in bed or in the water” Zayn said.

“Oh ok. Thanks” I smiled.

“Baby, should we take the twins in the water?” Louis asked me.

“Yes!” I screamed excitedly. I picked Evelyn up while Louis picked up Adalyn.

We said bye to everyone and walked towards the water.

“You really do look beautiful” Louis said, bumping me.

“Thank you. You look really good with those swim shorts on too!”  I giggled.

“Wait. Stay here. I’ll get the waterproof camera. I want all of this to be recorded” I smiled, running back to everyone.

“Oops sorry” I said, bashing into someone.

“That’s alright love” I turned around to see I bumped into Harry.

“Hey” I smiled.

“Where you going?” Harry asked me.

“To get the camera. We’re taking the girls into the water and I want to film it” I smiled, walking alongside Harry.

“Oh I see. I can’t wait till I’m a dad” Harry said.

“You’ll be one, one day” I smiled.

“I hope so. Anyway. You look good” Harry said, eyeing up my body.

“Thank you. You are like the fifth person to tell me that, I think I might start believing it now” I smiled.

“You should. You don’t look like a mum, you look more of a model” Harry said.

“Wow. Thanks Harry. You can look but you can’t touch. Shouldn’t you be getting back anyway?” I asked smiling.

“I know. That’s why I will keep looking” Harry winked.

“Harry. You have a girlfriend and I am a married woman with two, three months old” I said.