Explosive truths

Constant frowned at the behavior of his only son.
-Stop Espio. Sanna dictated to him. I'm going out. The chameleon turned to the young hedgehog.
-Be careful of yourself... he said while taking her hands.
-I knew it deep inside me. My son, fell in love with a hedgehog. I must act and quickly. thought Constant. Watching the hedgehog in her kimono walk away. He was fully aware that his mother would not be gentle with him. As soon as the door closed, the chameleon chuckled loudly.
-Sit! his mother ordered. He had a cold sweat as he touched the sofa. Now... she began, taking a seat on the other couch. You're gonna tell me who she really is. Realizing that he had no choice, Espio complied to reveal everything to his mother.

After she finished her story, which was almost never ending. The female chameleon red sight.
-You not only accept a creation created by the hands of Dr. Eggman. And besides, do you dare to host it in the agency?! I think everything is wrong in your head, my dear son.
-Mother, she's my friend.
-No, of course not Espio. This hedgehog is not your friend! This is just a vulgar experiment, which is straight out of the lab of this deranged scientist. Constant Vigil pissed off, hitting his points on the living room table. The tea cups shook.
-I demand that she leave immediately!
-No way! said Espio, who crossed his arms in front of his mother.
-Since when, do you dare to stand up to me? This is not the way I raised you! Insulted by his mother, the ninja overturned the base table of the living room. The tea set broke into several pieces. Constant jumped at his son's impulsiveness. She had curled up her legs, so as not to receive boiling tea. And pieces of broken porcelain. Constant stared at his son.
-Now you no longer control your emotions? What the hell is happening to you?! Espio, looked down, seeing the mess he had caused.
-But what the hell am I doing? the chameleon whispered, glancing up at his hands.
-It's really irresponsible of you. Constant sighed, hopping off the back of the sofa. She didn't want to step on tea and pieces of cups. Adding nothing, she made the outline of the sofa, to go to the door. While heading for the door. She watched over and over, the scene in her head.
-It's scandalous... His love for her... would be so strong to no longer obey me? thought the chameleon's mother. Reaching out to reach for the doorknob, it was opened. Sanna found herself face to face with Constant. She felt very small in front of the female chameleon. The woman rolled her eyes, sighing.
-Get out of my way. she said coldly, not looking the witch in the eye. She just looked up. Faced with the disastrous behavior of the female ninja, Sanna let her pass.
-What a wound, this damned bristling with misfortune. Constant thought.

The rest of the day passed very slowly to Sanna's annoyance. When evening came, at least the tribe was asleep. At least, that's what Sanna thought. Even Espio was asleep. It had been a very hard day for him. The witch hadn't managed to sleep. So she took the opportunity to sneak out of the agency. Going behind the batiste, she sits quietly in the cool grass. To contemplate the stars, which covered the sky of Mobius. Sighed in relief. He only had 2 days left to endure the mother of the young chameleon.
-I really don't know what my son finds you. Except that I don't want you to go around him. I know very well that you are in love with my boy. said Constant, who appeared before the young hedgehog. Sanna fixed her gaze on the chameleon woman. It was her turn to frown.
-I don't know, what makes you want to go after me. Know that you are very cruel to me.
-I have my reasons. And for your information, since you entered the life of my only son. He is more and more vulnerable by your presence young hedgehog.
-Vulnerable, him!? You are laughing at me. Espio is as he is. You cannot change it as you wish. It's not your toy or even a puppet. Espio's mother grabbed the hedgehog's kimono. Bringing her face closer to her jeweled horns.
-Out of my son's life, before he got too badly through you. You're just one more burden on his shoulders. I think he's got enough pressure with that doom crocodile and that stupid bee. These are not detectives, but many children that my son is looking after.
-Espio is old enough to know what he's doing. So stop being so mean to it. And I don't have any orders from anyone. Sanna growled, suddenly pushing the female chameleon.
-You might be scaring Vector and Charmy. But not me. Shadow's DNA had taken over. Constant could tell that something was wrong with the hedgehog. Of course, her son had told her everything. But, maybe Dr. Eggman hadn't mentioned everything to Shadow. Thinking that the latter had heard the conversation between the two boys.
-Your only son, as you mentioned very well. He is my friend whether you like it or not. Sanna snapped, getting up and turning on her heel. Espio's mother watched the young girl return inside the agency.
-I really don't like the way of things. I am seriously starting to fear for my son. And, it's quite rare that I have such a hunch. thought the mother who grew anxious at times.