Chapter 6

"What am I gonna do!?" Y/N whispered to herself as she was trying to figure out what to do next. While she was thinking, Y/B was just looking around. He found a box full of stuff and decided to look inside and had found a picture with Y/N on it. 

There was someone next to them but it seems that the picture was burnt. She notices that Y/B was looking in her box of belongings. 

Y/N really wanted to run and get her stuff but she knew it would be a bad idea so she took this chance to sneak out quickly and quietly. 

She ran out of the warehouse but hit some boxes on the way out and of course, Y/B heard the boxes fall and he quickly looked around and saw the boxes. Y/N was freaking out, knowing that Y/B must have heard the boxes fall. 

She just kept on running and running until she got tired and stopped. Eventually, she came across a lake and it was still dark as it was 5 am. 

Y/N found a boat and decided to steal- I mean borrow it. She sat down in the boat and disconnected the rope on the boat. 

She took out the paddle and started to row and as she was just rowing out of the shore, she spotted Y/B running right at her "What??.. THE HECK!?!?!?" Y/B jumps into the water grabs on the boat "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Y/N takes the paddle, slams it on Y/B many times but he still doesn't budge. 

Y/B got in the boat and Y/N was scared but remembered something "Wait... Y/B doesn't know how to swim. I can just drown him! Ah yes... a foolproof plan." Y/N said to herself as Y/B finally spoke saying "Y/N Let's be together, I can give you anything, you don't have to run anymore..." Y/N stared at him with disgust and didn't say a word. 

All that was left was for her to push him off the boat, allowing him to drown however, he was too heavy. Y/N wasn't a strong swimmer but could manage to swim back to shore. 

She quickly took out her sword from her backpack and slowly looked at him. Y/B says "What are you gonna do? Stab me? You know I can easily overpower you right darling?~" Y/N says nothing and slams the sword into the boat since it was made out of wood and of course, it easily broke.

 Y/B was surprised by her action and had asked "Wait what!? Darling, we're gonna drown in the middle of the lake! That wasn't very bright of you" 

Y/N said "Well your gonna drown, I hopefully won't but I- ugh I don't know, I'll just walk on water or something" The boat was slowly sinking and Y/N just put her sword back into her backpack and just stood there while Y/B was trying to use the paddle to paddle back to shore but fail to move the sinking boat. 

She just jumped into the water but Y/B grabbed her "Where do you think you're going!?" Y/N responded with "Away from you. Duh" Y/N kicked him where the sun didn't shine. 

She had quickly jumped out of the sinking boat and swam as much as she could and luckily, she made it to shore but was very tired so she got up and saw Y/B drowning, struggling to stay above the water and the boat was gone. 

Y/N got some popcorn somehow and watched him drown 

(1 life left) 

"Welp I guess he will drown again and he will be dead forever." 

Y/N said to herself but then, she notices something approaching out the water. As she looked closer, she realized it's Y/B!!!! "But you were in the middle of the lake you should have not had a chance to get to shore, damn it" Y/N was surprised and didn't know what to do.