Chapter 10

A/n My parents had lied to me. I got my Wi-Fi back and this may be short but it's just until I figure out how to write the wedding. Until then this is just a short update. (By the way, I'm using their hero or villain name, in Kyd's place, so you won't be confused. But they're starting to use their real names)

Kyd Wykyyd's POV

I woke up early in the morning. Happy this morning. Today was the big day. After five months of being here on Azarath, Rachel and I are finally going to get married today.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around the waist of the sleeping beauty next to me. She moved a little and then faced me, "Good morning, Kev."

"Morning, Rach." I said lightly kissing her.

Many say that couples shouldn't sleep together the day before their wedding, but we're Azarathians, so who cares.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I tighten my grip on her waist and pulled her closer. She had a signature taste to her; chamomile tea and mint. My hand began to slip under the back of her shirt and—

"Princess! Oh, no! No, you're not!" Wilma exclaimed as she rushed into the room and broke Rachel's and my hands from each other. Then she grabbed Rachel and pulled her out of bed.

"Wilma! What are you doing?" Rachel asked as she laughed at Wilma's hurried movements.

"Have you forgotten? It's your wedding day. You've got to get ready."

"The wedding's in eight hours and..." Rachel's voice faded away as Wilma dragged her to her quarters.

I laid in bed with a satisfied smirk plastered on my face. Rachel had actually fallen in love with me. The mark Beast Boy had left her was completely gone now. And now we're getting married. Today.

I thought back to all of our fights when she was the hero and I was the villain. Why had I been villain? I couldn't remember.

I could kiss her without accidently killing her now. And most of all we have reached third base at least four times.

I honestly couldn't imagine a better world than the one I'm living in currently. I love Rachel with all my heart. I had learned to stop saying Raven, because to her Raven is who she is on Earth. Rachel is her on Azarath, where she belonged, next to me.

I could hardly wait for what's to come in eight hours.