Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu

(13 years later)

Izuku was standing on a elevated platform watching over his recruits but mainly watching Dabi since he is planning to make him part of his team. They were in a secret bunker he built out in the woods where he built or bought everything he'd need to run a secret organization. A training area, barracks, food court, storage room, medical room, information room, library, and prison/ interrogation area.

"again" said Izuku watching Dabi struggle to do the Jutsu.

"Fire Style Fire ball Jutsu" said Dabi as he sent a massive fire ball from his mouth with it being the same color as his normal flames.

"Next" said Izuku.

Dabi then quickly grabbed some kunai and threw them getting 9/10 bullseye's. He then ran towards a shadow clone of Izuku and engaged it in Taijutsu which wasn't his strong suit.

"Izuku sensei" said a figure kneeling next to him wearing some standard training clothes.

"What is it?" Said Izuku looking at one of his soon to be Anbu.

"We've been gathering information like you've ordered us too and we found some more recruits" said the figure. He had long blonde hair and black eyes with red sclera, his quirk allows him to track people by seeing the path they've walked.

"Good and thank you, also assemble everyone I have a announcement to make to them" said Izuku.

"Hai" he then body flickered away.

After a couple minutes over 80 people were standing at attention Infront of Izuku and waiting for what he has to say.

They were all saved and practically raised by him because society viewed them as outcasts. But he didn't, he taught them things they thought impossible and even though he was harsh, he cared deeply for each one. Because of this they would gladly follow him to hell if he asked them too.

"Good. Now that your all here I have something to tell you all and if you don't want to be apart of it you may leave. But you shall be mind wiped if you do" said Izuku. "Over the years I have rescued you or brought you in for a better life where you shall all be treated equally. I trained you, I fed you, and I gave each of you a purpose... And now I shall tell you why I did this.

This world is corrupt and the government would rather it's people suffer then defend themselves, they would rather us rely on them. And because of this our people can't protect ourselves, we are forced to rely on heroes and police or we will be treated like villains.

Our society is corrupt and heroes don't care for saving people, all they care for is money and fame. The ones in charge, the hero association only care about control and power and are willing to do anything to maintain it.

I have built this organization and we shall be the shadows in this world where we shall strike from the night too protect those weaker. We shall be the ones that shall cloak ourselves in darkness and not fall into it. We shall be the ones that look at evil and say "bring it".

So I ask all of you, if you are willing to join me and protect this world to make sure kids never have to starve or fear loosing their family. Then join me and we shall protect them from the true evil of this world" said Izuku.

All of the people in the room looked at him with none of them moving before Dabi took one step forward and kneeled.

"I shall follow you to the end sir" said Dabi.

The others soon followed and all kneeled down "we shall follow you to the end sir!".

"Very well, from this day forth we shall be known as Anbu and you are all Anbu agents, now step forward and take your gear" said Izuku. As he pushed a button and the over 80 suitcases came out of the wall.