Chapter 20. Revenge

Tobirama was drowning himself in his work after he found out his parents were killed in cold blood, he put in a investigation and found out that the hero association was responsible and Katsuki was the one who told them about his parents.

He continued working when he felt a pair of arms snake around him and pull him into a hug.

"You need to take a break Tobirama, you haven't slept in a week and me and Eri are getting worried" said Kaina.

"I know but I need to do this and prepare to finally destroy the hero association once and for all and teach Bakugo a lesson" said Tobirama showing his anger.

Kaina nodded her head in understanding but knew she had to stop him, so she gently cupped his chin and kissed him "come on you need sleep". She then took his hand and dragged him away until they arrived at his room which was very spartan in appearance only containing what he needed along with a two pictures. One of his parents and the other was of Kaina and Eri together.

She stopped at his bed and made him lay down before she got in and laid her head on his chest over his heart.

A couple seconds later they heard the door open and saw Eri running in and climbed into the bed cuddling up to both of them.

Tobirama gently rubbed the top of Eri's head before he eventually did fall asleep from exhaustion.

____

The very next day Tobirama gathered all the information he needed and started to do the finishing touches on his plan to finally end the hero association. As he was doing the finishing touches on it, he read a report about a massive meeting the hero association will be having where all the key members will be in the same location.

He stood up and walked to his closet putting on his armor and filling up his pouch with kunai and shuriken along with extra scrolls. After that he walked out heading to the exit to go and kill them to make sure the hero association never comes back.

Tobirama was getting near the exit when he was stopped by Kaina "where are you going?" She asked curiously while holding some documents.

"...out...".

She didn't like the way he said it but knew she couldn't exactly stop him so she walked up to him and gave him a kiss "just be careful please and come back ok?".

"I promise I will Kaina" he said giving her a kiss before he left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama was running across the rooftops heading to the government building owned by the hero association. It was a massive domed structure surrounded by hundreds of heros and agents control by the hero association, after a couple minutes he arrived at his destination.

Tobirama looked over the structure and pulled out a couple kunais.

A corrupt hero was patrolling a remote section outside the dome making sure no one interrupted the meeting. As he continued walking he suddenly felt a hand cover his mouth as cold steel stabbed into the top of his shoulder before it was pulled out and stabbed into his throat cutting the spinal cord.

The body of the hero fell to the ground and the figure then turned around throwing two kunai at two other heroes hitting them in the throats. He then quickly ran off heading inside the building where he quickly jumped to the ceiling missing a agent doing a patrol, he pulled out his ninja wire and dropped it down.

The agent saw something shiney on his shoulder and saw that it looked like string but before he could do anything it was pulled taught pulling him to the ceiling where he slowly choked to death while bleeding out from the neck.