28

A little bit over a week later, Louis and Harry are almost done with the script and the first part of the animation process: the final sketch, which was the result of many attempts and failures to get their idea well captured on the paper and that Louis created with the help of Harry's eccentric ideas for certain features and the selection of colours for when Louis actually has to do the storyboard and the visual style.

Louis got to witness how good Harry actually was at all of that, how clear his ideas were in his mind and how he succeeded in explaining them to Louis and getting him to understand him once he got rid of the fear of Louis thinking they were stupid.

Once, he caught Louis staring at him rather intensely while he was explaining something, with his green eyes shiny and his pretty lips red from biting and picking at them when he was deep in thought and his stray curl in front of his face, and he suddenly got really insecure really fast.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Is it silly?"

And Louis had only leaned in and kissed him without any previous warnings, making Harry hum startled before reciprocating the kiss. Because Louis, and he made this very clear to Harry afterwards, would never think something like that. Because Harry's ideas could come across as peculiar or odd, but that's what made them original and unique and, from Louis' perspective, a bit wonderful even.

The idea for the design of the character came to Louis at the beginning of the week, while he was sitting at his desk, with his legs resting on Harry's lap and tapping a pencil against his lips. The best -for Louis- part, was that it all started as some sort of joke to piss Harry off, so naturally, the boy has already stated several times that he's never going to forgive him.

"Has anyone ever told you that you kind of look like a frog?" Louis had asked while staring at Harry, who was writing something down with a grin.

Harry had immediately looked up from his notebook and loudly smacked the back of Louis' neck, making the boy flinch and take his hand to his nape, rubbing the area with a fake glare.

"Hey! I never said you weren't a cute frog!" Louis exclaimed while poking Harry's shoulder with his pencil and smiling at him.

"Shut the hell up, it's not true"

"But it is, love" Louis said between chuckles, which grew louder once Harry glared at him, clearly offended by Louis' words. He had ignored him then, turning back to his notebook and picking up his discarded pen again so Louis just started drawing, taking quick glances at Harry's profile and snickering under his breath. When he showed the result to Harry, the boy seriously tried to pretend that it was rubbish, but he couldn't pull off a convincing act so Louis just laughed at him for the rest of the evening and then kissed him and assured him that he was the most wonderful frog of all, earning himself a small push and the silent treatment until the next day.

And that's how they found the perfect character for their little short film.

For this last week and a half, they met every evening after work either in Louis' dorm or Harry's, which was usually empty because, as they'd recently found out, Niall was actually spending a lot of time with Alex, or even at the bookstore once Louis flipped the closed sign and locked the door, both getting behind the counter to work.

They haven't actually made any significant progress because... well because it's all a very new situation and they get distracted easily. Because sometimes there's no one else around and because Harry's just sitting there next to Louis and there are certain times when just seeing or kissing Harry just for kissing is not enough. Because sometimes Louis just wants Harry and Harry wants him. Besides, Louis has come to find that things between the two of them can get very heated extremely fast and it's a feeling that makes him get this tingle all over his body, starting at his feet and going up until it reaches his hands, and he touches Harry with that feeling, with that weird sense of static electricity, and Harry touches Louis with his, until they both share the same thrilling rush.