Thank you I'm sobbing

Yooooooooo

So it's done :):

It's 4:20 am and idk what to feel. I think I'm like glad to see it all done and finished but also sad cuz it ended.

I didn't want an author's note in the last chapter, I wanted to leave it like that so that's why I'm writing this separately.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been here since the very beginning and everyone who joined later and decided to stay.

Writing this has weirdly boosted my confidence about my writing a little bit ngl (so if you were lying to me... good job, now I'm a twat). You can in fact see how the first chapters are kinda shitty and then the writing gets better because I actually started to allow myself to like write stuff I think about and all that.

I started writing another fic, yes. I have the first chapter more or less done, but I don't know when I'll publish it or if it will go somewhere because I want to have a lot of it done and figured out before putting it out there. I really like the idea and I want to do it right. Let's see how this summer plays out because that's when I'll have free time.

Honestly, I really enjoyed this journey and I never thought I would write a whole ass book like I didn't think my level of commitment would go this far lmao. 

Y'all are so beautiful and mean so much to me and I'm gonna miss your comments and everything, so really feel free to message me whenever cuz I really do enjoy it. 

Okay well, I guess this is it.

For the last time *sobs and laughs at the same time* please vote and comment on the last chapter and on everyone if you liked the story. I'm really glad I met y'all.

This Louis and this Harry are my BABIES seriously I fell in love with every character a bit (minus Mucus and Stan yk) but I'm willing to protect my sons with my life so SAHANA DO NOT DISS MY LOUIS EVER AGAIN

anyways about the story... I just wanted to say I wanted the whole thing to be like exactly a year in Louis' life you know? so it feels like a circle (hence the bagpipes in the epilogue). And really, it's almost a year since I started writing it DAMN

okay well, remember to read Illusions, that book is AMAZAYN (yes, that last quote in the epilogue is the last one in the book)

okay byeeee

Gracias zorras <3