Being pissed.

My friend gave me this idea. It was in CPA and she was so hyper it was like she was really pissed. I hope you enjoy.

Gerard's POV

Me and Mikey was the first one to get to school.Ray and Bob came about 10-15 minutes later. It was strange that Ray went with Bob instead of us.

"Hey, where's Frank. Isn't he usually with you two." Ray asked while looking around. The doors suddenly slam open and shut. It was Frank. He walked up to us

"Hey there baby. You OK?" Frank was PISSED. And maybe a bit high. "Frank. Are you in there?" I waved my hand in front of Franks face. He grabbed my hand and started to rubbed it against his face. Although I've seen him like this before, he has never been this scary. 

All the others looked a bit scared, apart from Ray. He wasn't even looking at us. (No instead he was eyeing my brother.) It was kinda funny. The head teacher was walking down the corridor. If she saw Frank in his state, he would be kicked out. The was an open locker behind us. (I know this may sound cruel but it was better than getting him kicked out.) I shoved him in the locker. 

"Where is Mr Iero today, Mr Way?" His voice was so strong and deep. I shrugged my shoulder's and he walked away. I let Frank out and all he did was laugh and laugh and laugh. I have to admit it was kinda funny. 

We had to go to class. I was a bit worried about Frank being in class while he was pissed and high, luckily Mikey was in his class. I told him to calm down before I left for class.

"Please make sure he doesn't do anything he'll regret. Thank you, Love ya." I said as I walked away.

All the way through science I could stop worrying about poor frank. When lesson was over I was so happy. Ray looked as if he had just sat in a three hour election. 

We saw Frank and Mikey so we walked over to them. Mikey didn't look very pleased. "What's wrong? Did Frank do something?" I asked Mikey while watching Frank. "Well I wouldn't say he did anything. Unless you call jumping around, hitting people on the backs, doing something." Mikey snapped. I guess Frank hit Mikey on the back.

He pulled up his sleeves like he always does and there it was.

"Are you going to explain that browse and bit mark on your arm?" I pulled Mikes arm closer to observe. "Nothing, and I guess I missed out he was biting as well.