The fight for Love. Part 1

Frank's POV

"Bob and Alicia sitting in the tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G." I sang to Bob at the cafe. He gave me a really nasty look and than to Mikey who was laughing so hard he was crying. "Hey you don't hear me saying or singing things like that about you and Gerard." Bob pointed out. Me and Mikey stopped laughing. " He has a point. Oh have you hear about the two new students and Roxy?" Mikey asked. He didn't look very happy.

I guess Roxy is coming back to town. I wonder who these two new students are. We haven't had any since Alicia which was at least a month ago.

We went to class and two new faces were there along with a face that haunts me. Roxy. She looked at me and smiled. "Mr Iero please can you-" I cut the teacher of. "If you're gonna ask me to sit next to Roxy. Don't waste your breath." I informed her. "Okay Mikey can you sit next to Roxy.

God damn it Mikes. She would ask him. He can't stand up for himself. Mikey nodded and sat next to her. Wow Mikey does have a brain. He sat right at the edge of the table.

All the way through class, Roxy tried to get Mikey's attention. It was funny to see because she failed. He wouldn't look or speak to her.

When class finished we all ran out the door. "Hi we're new here. Can you please show us around." New people are so annoying. They seemed in love because they kept smiling and holding hands. I'm sure I even saw them kiss. "Hey I'll show you around." Roxy Foxy. She has to rub her noise in. But then again she likes someone. Conner, one of the newbies. Well at least she isn't all over me

~~~~~~Two days later~~~~~~

"Hey Conner. I wanna ask you something. Do you wanna date me?" Roxy asked before class started.Josie didn't seem happy about her love been flirted with by some girl.

Hahaha but then again Bob and I seem to enjoy it. Mikey was to busy with homework. Such a nerd. Conner shook his head and turned to Josie. Ooo. Roxy is mad. Roxy mad. Roxy smash. Sorry had to think that. She does remind me of the Hulk.