A song for Roxy.

Mikey's POV

Me and Frank were sat in class. What I mean be 'were' is we had to run out of the classroom. Yes as you may or my not of guessed (Depending on how dumb you are, or if you haven't read the previews ones) Roxy can in. Roxy hasn't changed one bit. She is still all over Frank. I feel sorry for Gee more because he's having to watch his boyfriend been flirted with by a girl.

"OK so that was a close one. We should really get out classes changed." Frank said, huffing and puffing. I nodded. "Why do you always run away from me?" Roxy asked from behind us. And may I say. We jumped out of our freakin' skin. "Because you are an obsessive freaky bitch." Frank told her. You could see tears in her eyes but we just laughed.

I know what you reading may seen nasty but, you know you gotta be mean to the ones you love............ HA who am I kidding. She is obsessed with poor Frankie and he is getting annoyed. 

"Well isn't this a brilliant surprise. A silly lover girl and two annoyed boys." Stated a voice from behind us. It was Gerard. With Ray beside him. Oh I forgot again to tell you Bob is back from a llllooonnngggg holiday. He has catched up quite quickly.

"Go away Gerard. You always come at the wrong times." Roxy shouted. "cough *good timing Gee* cough." I coughed out. Gee and Roxy started arguing and arguing and arguing.

"Hey Roxy can I sing you a song?" I asked. She sighed then nodded.

"#Roxy is a bitch and anyone could tell. I'm singing this song to say goodbye. And leave us THE FUUUUUCK AAAAAALLLLLLONE. Roxy is a slut. She want any man in her arm, aw but she can't because she a slut. Roxy is a bitch and anyone could tell. I'm also singing this song to let you know. Frank doesn't want you, He...Has.... Geeeeeeeeee#" I sang it to her and her face was hilarious.

She stormed of muttering something to herself. "That was kinda harsh, but really funny." Ray said with laughter. Frank got up of the floor and hugged Gerard. So sweet. I kissed Ray and Bob came running up to us. 

"Whoa. Well this I didn't catch up on." Bob said looking horrified. "Yeah yeah yeah. Me and Mikey are together. Like Gee and Frank. So don't start." Ray told him. Yeah you go Ray.