Chapter - いち

'thoughts' = thoughts (specifies before or after who's) mostly Emi's

'Thoughts' = Tobi's thoughts

'Thoughts' = sukuna's thoughts

THIS IS NOT A READER FANFIC

I didn't come up with an entire personality for Emi just for you to change it to your liking. If you have a problem with it then you can leave or deal with it.

Picture up top has been made by me with picrew :D I can't draw, but that's what I imagine her looking somewhat similar too, you guys can change it around if you want to

"Life sucks sometimes, like right now for example!" Emi yelled as she was cut along her right shoulder, although it healed almost instantly.

Emi is a jujutsu sorcerer and helps jujutsu tech from time to time. This is one of those times. Essentially, she was sent to save Fushiguro from Sukuna after they had a mission at the reform school that went downhill. She wasn't as powerful as Gojo, but definitely a close second so this shouldn't be as annoying as it was, but she had an incoming mission that she wasn't looking forward to and hadn't slept. Hence, fighting Sukuna while he was in a good mood was quite infuriating.

"Ugh! Just bring the kid back and heal his heart already!" Emi growled jumping back and healing a wound on her side. The curse looked at her with a smirk.

'I feel like he's going to say something weird' she thought, dreading what his next words would be.

"And what would I get in return? I suppose I could make a deal here since I'm in a good mood, but what would I get in return little snake?" He asked, and of course gave her his little nickname, successfully pissing her off. But she had an opportunity to make a deal with him, and depending on what the terms were she could get Itadori back.

It was important to not lose Itadori, afterall we didn't know how long it would take for a suitable vessel to show up again. She also grew to like the kid after helping them train with Gojo for the last few days, so there were some personal reasons for wanting him back, they were friends, and she didn't need to lose more of them.

"Join the brat as my vessel, and I will heal his heart after all of this that way nobody will suspect that we made a deal," her eyes widened at his statement, I already had one to deal with, but two?! That did not seem like something she could survive.

'You would live if you became his vessel, but imagine having to deal with two voices in your head? Ha!'

"Shut up you stupid lizard! But thanks for the tip that I would live" She shouted, getting a laugh out of both curses.

If she agreed to these terms, she wouldn't get anything in return except perhaps a boost in power, which she didn't exactly need.

"I'll agree to this if you agree to not harm myself or anybody on my side, and if I need you for something, no matter what it is, you will help out in any way you can," she negotiated, getting a shrug from the curse.

"Oh! And switch back to Yuji once we're done, deal?" [Name] added on, getting a small tch from him. He probably thought he would get away with causing more havoc. She sheathed her katana, before walking up to Sukuna and shaking hands, setting the binding vow. He threw her the finger that he got back from the curse, getting a disgusted expression from the sorcerer as she examined the finger.

(I know Sukuna eats the finger when he rips his heart out but just pretend that didn't happen or he had another one)

'Even I don't want to have to eat this, crusty old man finger' said the curse she was already a vessel for. Whatever she eats he's able to taste, so half the time she'll be eating something she likes, then the snake will comment how disgusting is and a telepathic argument begins.

"Do I have to eat it or is there another way?" She asked, looking back towards Sukuna hopefully, only to get a no in return. She looked back at the crusty finger and raised it to her mouth. She dropped it into her mouth and swallowed as quickly as possible. Sukuna's marks appeared on her body, except the slits below her eyes that Itadori has. The marks disappeared as quickly as they came and Emi looked down with a disgusted look.

"Ew, I don't have to eat anymore of those right?" She questioned, grabbing a bottle of water from her shadow.

"No, the sorcerers will notice if too many of my fingers go missing, and the shikigami user believes that I ate the finger so nobody will suspect you had eaten it," He must've been talking about Fushiguro being the shikigami user. She honestly thought that Sukuna would be the dumb muscle man type of guy, but he had planned this out since his encounter with Fushiguro. Emi was impressed, and that doesn't happen too often.

"Now if you don't mind, we better get to Fushiguro," she said as they left for Megumi, fighting along the way. She didn't like Sukuna, but he hadn't caused her any harm so she didn't dislike him either. But hey, with a little convincing and sacrifice she was able to save her friend.

'having to be a vessel for two rather annoying individuals is a small price for a life, right Tobi?' She asked her snake friend.

'Are you seriously calling me annoying? And you're still using that nickname?'

'what kind of name is Tobi? Sounds pathetic'

'I've killed you once and with permission I can do it again Sukuna'

'No you didn't Tobi, different person different shikigami idiot'

'I could still kill him though'

'Give it your best shot Tobi~'

I laughed at their argument inside my head. She had been calling her curse buddy 'Tobi' as a play on the Japanese words 'snake and lizard' since she learnt of his existence. The curse is more of an inherited jujutsu technique. The last person to have the snake demon was her ancestor, Hajime Kira who was also the one to defeat Sukuna in the kamakura period.

 The last person to have the snake demon was her ancestor, Hajime Kira who was also the one to defeat Sukuna in the kamakura period

~TAISHO ERA SECRETS~

- Emi is the last living member of her family and the second person ever known to receive the snake demon technique

-Sukuna and Tobi don't have much aggression against each other since Tobi didn't kill him specifically, but they're curses so of course

-Emi's mission intrigued Sukuna and that was one reason why he agreed for her to be his vessel

- for her mission, Emi has been training with a katana since the last time she used one was during her first year at Jujutsu tech