Chapter - 七

underlined speech = speaking in English

"Excuse me!" I called out to one of the locals walking by

"Excuse me!" I called out to one of the locals walking by. She was a shorter woman with black hair with purple ends, a butterfly hairpin and patterned haori (I'm not sure if they're the same thing but I think it's a haori).

"Oh hello! what can I help you with?" she asked, an easygoing smile on her face and large purple eyes, although missing any pupils.

"I recognised your uniform, and was wondering if you could tell me where headquarters were? I lost my crow... hehe" I said quietly as to not attract any attention, rubbing the back of my neck. Her eyes widened and her smile faltered for less than a second, before returning to her previous façade.

"Of course! I'll just get my crow to send some kakushi over" she said happily, placing a hand on my shoulder. While I was distracted by what the curses were saying, I felt a small sting go through my shoulder.

"What was that? did you stab me or something?" I asked the woman, taking a step away from her and inspecting my shoulder.

"I may not know how you are standing in the sun demon, but the wisteria poison should-"I quickly cut her explanation off.

"Why does everybody think I'm a demon?! Sorry ma'am but I'm not a demon, that's why the sun and your poison will have no effect, although it's impressive you were able to make a poison that would kill a demon in seconds" I stated trying to defend myself. I then explained to her what curses and cursed energy are, like how I did with Giyuu and everyone else.

'jesus this girl is mad, I can hear her hatred coming off her!'

She started to walk off, then stopped and turned back to me, "I will guide you to headquarters myself, but if I see anything suspicious, I will kill you" she finished, before running off again, with me trailing behind her this time.

'Goodluck with killing me'

'damn does she have issues'

'no kidding'

'there's probably a reason for it, now shut up'