Chapter - 二

"I was told that you would come along?" I groaned, looking over to Nanami

"Sorry Kira, I've been assigned another mission at short notice," Nanami apologised to the younger girl. He was meant to go on the mission with me. There was apparently a curse that could go back in time that took three of Sukuna's fingers with him to the Taisho Era. Unfortunately this was also the time of demons. I had been doing my research on the demon slayer corps and training with a katana since they were their main weapon to use. Hey at least there wasn't a time limit on how long I had to take.

The curse had used a pond in the middle of a forest to go back in time. The pond was only as deep as my ankles, yet the darkness in the middle made it look like it went much further down.

'Ooooh~ now this is going to be interesting'

'I have a feeling you know something I don't'

'This Era certainly wasn't boring, that's for sure'

"ughhh I hate the fact that I have to go," I mumbled, looking down at the endlessly deep looking body of water. If the king of curses said this was interesting that normally meant that there was loads of killing and blood.

"Satoru, I'm gonna need you to push me when I count to three," I asked the male behind me, and I could practically sense the mischievous grin on his face.

"I can do that just gimme the order!" He said too happily, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"One"

"two"

"You're so slow! Bye Emi we'll see you when this is over" that was what he said before pushing me, but not before I kicked him from behind and flipped him off as I fell into the darkness, leaving the last thing I hear being his screams of pain since he didn't have his infinity on.

And let me tell you that going through that portal felt weird, It felt like I was in water yet I was completely dry, and it felt like it was going upwards instead of falling. I swear, if this went much longer I was gonna be sick.

 I swear, if this went much longer I was gonna be sick