Chapter - 三

After helping burying Tanjiro's family (Tanjiro had to help her a lot) they set off for where Giyuu told them the old man was

After helping burying Tanjiro's family (Tanjiro had to help her a lot) they set off for where Giyuu told them the old man was. I stayed with Nezuko in the small cave while Tanjiro went to the nearby farm. It wasn't because I wanted to, I was just too exhausted after walking for so long. I need to thank Ijichi once I was done with this for driving us around all the time.

I looked into the cave and Nezuko was gone..

'OH CRAP SHE'S GONE'

While Sukuna and Tobi were laughing their heads off at me I went into the cave and saw that Nezuko had dug a small hole. I let her stay in there, guessing she was further from the sun or something?

Tanjiro had come with an old basket, some straw and bamboo. All three of us found it funny when he came back and couldn't see Nezuko.

"She's in there don't worry!" I said, trying to hold in my laughter, but it was futile when Nezuko popped her head out and looked at the sun as if she was planning how to murder it. I do the same sometimes, but it's way funnier when someone else does it. I can understand why Satoru laughs at me whenever I do that now.

Tanjiro patched up the basket while I told Gojo how it was going so far, him being an ass, the normal. When he finished the basket, he brought it inside the cave and asked Nezuko if she could fit. He was asking her like she was some lost puppy and it was kinda sad, just because she's a demon doesn't mean you have to talk to her any differently.

She tried crawling into it, but she was far too big. How was this going to work? "Hey Nezuko, you know how you got really big the other day? Do you think you could get smaller?" Tanjiro asked Nezuko, I didn't even know that happened.

She tipped the basket upwards, startling Tanjiro until she starting shrinking and was soon able to easily fit.

'how can one person be so adorable?!'

'She looks weak'

'nobody asked for your input stupid old curse'

'...'

'now stay that quiet for once'

We had set off again, and by sundown we had gotten some directions from some of the locals. I was getting bored so I told Tanjiro I was going on ahead and disappeared.

 I was getting bored so I told Tanjiro I was going on ahead and disappeared