Chapter - 八

I decided to stay at the butterfly mansion, I was the most comfortable with Shinobu so far despite her suspicions towards me, and anybody that was injured while on missions would go there, so it wouldn't seem out of the usual for me to be there (a...

I decided to stay at the butterfly mansion, I was the most comfortable with Shinobu so far despite her suspicions towards me, and anybody that was injured while on missions would go there, so it wouldn't seem out of the usual for me to be there (although I wasn't injured).

I met Kanao and Aoi on my way over as well. When I did say hi to Kanao, she just kind of stared at me for a bit before tossing a coin, before replying back. Aoi was, and I don't mean any offence to Kanao, a lot more normal and I had to ask her for Kanao's name since after she said hi, she just walked off! Like, she seems nice and all, but who just does that?

The kakushi made me my uniform too! I did ask them if I could add some of my own adjustments, so now it's more similar to my uniform at jujutsu high. It had the same colours as the corps uniform, and was where Satoru had the idea for Yuji's and Nobara's uniforms.

It consisted of a standard cropped top and a custom hood the same blue colour as my eyes, like the hood on Yuji's. The only big difference were the materials to limit blood loss, since it was more common for me than others, and a shorter skirt.

"Aoi!! I'm boreeed, you got any training ideas for me?" I complained, while watching her cook some tempura for everyone here.

"Well, all the hashira are out on patrol, Kanao is busy too, you could probably ask Sumi, Kiyo and Naho for tips" She replied, not looking away from her cooking.

"thanks Aoi, but who are they? I haven't met them yet" I asked, tilting my head to the side. She lowed the heat on the stove, and sighed.

"They're the three little girls that stay here, you'll see them during dinner, but if you want something to do, we have some old books in Shinobu-san's office about the forms and the demon slayers, you can look through those" She stated calmly, before I ran off to her office, yelling a thank you.

When I got to Shinobu-san's office, I slammed open the door, scaring the two people in there.

"Holy fucking Christ!" I yelled, their screaming scared me, and the two curses were laughing their arses off at me. I clutched my chest, regaining my oxygen, before getting a good look at the two people in the room.

They were both Hashira, the two tall ones, not the blind one though. One of them had long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames, along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head. The second one had white hair put into a ponytail, with a headband decorated by six light pink gemstones, three large and arranged in a line, and three small and arranged in a triangle to the far left. A chain of smaller, pale blue gemstones hangs from each side of this headdress, framing his face, and he also wears what looks to be red eye make-up around his left eye, consisting of alternating large and small dots that run inwards, towards his eye. They were mostly fine, except for the several newer cuts scattered around their bodies.

'Why the hell is everyone so bloody tall and hot?'

"Hey! You're that weird guy from that last meeting!" The taller of the two called out. Wasn't this the guy that laughed at me?

"I don't think there's been one since then, so probably. Would you like some help with those cuts or..?" I asked, pointing towards said cuts.

"Thank you, but I believe we will be fine!" Said the second one, sounding strangely happy? weird.

'Sukuna'

'fine brat'

'haha'

I put a hand on both their shoulders, and their cuts quickly closed. "there, tell me if you guys got any side-effects" I stated calmly while the two guys were stunned, I'm just that good. I walked around them and to the shelf behind Shinobu's desk to find the book Aoi was talking about.

"You've said how you're not a demon, but after that it's harder to believe. What are you?" interrogated the taller one, I just need names.

"Human, but I'm possessed by two things which are similar to demons, so I just used their energy to heal you guys, happy?" I stated, my eyes having yet to leave the book shelf.

'where the fuck is this book?'

Their gazes were getting uncomfortable by now, so I turned back around, and released a bit of my energy. I could hear both of their heartbeats speedup slightly.

"now..

"Who are you guys? I can't just call you guys thing 1 and thing 2 forever," I asked, putting my hands on my hips comfortably. Thing 2 sighed, before pointing to himself cockily, how tf do you even do that?

"I am the god of flashiness Uzui Tengen, former Shinobi and sound hashira!" He boasted proudly. I feel that this guy and Satoru would either be great friends or hate each other, they've both got huge egos. "And I'm the flame pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro, pleasure to meet you!" Stated the fiery male.

My fingers skimmed over one of the books on the tallest shelf, with a leather cover newer then the pages inside. I picked the book up, and blew the dust off onto the two men.

"Sorry, I'm Kira Emi, nice to meet you and all, but I'll be leaving now, have a great day you two" I said, before walking through them and back to my own room.

I jumped onto the roof of the mansion, book in hand. I skimmed through the pages slowly, before my eyes landed on something that, intrigued me.

'eh, let's try it'

'I can't wait to see you fail'

'for once we agree on something'

I spent the rest of that night, trying, testing, combining and changing everything I could use that was still intact. With time, I could probably create something completely new.

sorry if this is bad, I've been trying to get something out and haven't had much motivation or time until now

I'd like you guys to decide what breathing style Emi will be using, if she'll have her own, or no breathing at all. If she does get her own, include your own ideas for the forms (I'll include credit for each individual form and all), I'm not a creative person please I need help.

I'll put up this next part for ideas and votes, if I get any ideas before the votes are put in I'll use my idea instead, although I probably won't come up with anything tho lol :')
Have a wonderful day, and take care of yourselves!

from bubbles :D