Chapter - 四

Ok I forgot to mention this but I'm aging up the kamaboko squad by two years to make my life easier when deciding how old Emi is, and she's 19 by the end of this chapter :D

I'll probably end up making a description for her and Tobi later so I don't have to worry about remembering these details

We had been following Urokodaki for a while now, and I had gotten tired easily. Tanjiro was having a hard time keeping up, with having to hold Nezuko and considering he hadn't done any kind of training for running like this.

'why can't I just give him more energy or some shit?'

'put a constant stream of my cursed energy to him, small enough to give him a boost'

'you're actually being helpful?'

'fucking contract, I wouldn't help the woman if I had a choice,'

'wow Sukuna, your words have hurt me, but I'll live since you helped!'

'I wasn't doing it for you! And I don't give a shit if I hurt you'

'the contract says you can't hurt her or anyone on her side'

'fucking stupid vow'

And for the rest of the time while we were running, Sukuna would keep complaining about the stupid contract and how he shouldn't have agreed to it.

When we did make it to the mountain, Tanjiro had his hands on his knees and was breathing heavily, although it probably would've been worse if I hadn't kept supplying him with energy (courtesy of a very reluctant Sukuna, but he has cursed energy t...

When we did make it to the mountain, Tanjiro had his hands on his knees and was breathing heavily, although it probably would've been worse if I hadn't kept supplying him with energy (courtesy of a very reluctant Sukuna, but he has cursed energy that could last him centuries, an itty bitty couple hours wasn't gonna do anything). And unlike my new found friend, I was not exhausted that much due to immense training I've done before.

"Kira do you happen to know any breathing techniques?" asked the old man, hiding his surprised reaction behind his tengu mask.

"I don't even know what that is so take that as a no, I just have trained enough with my cursed energy that I probably don't need it" I replied, to which Urokodaki hummed in response.